The comprehensive PCI Policy Pack is now offered for immediate download today from pcipolicyportal.com, providers of industry leading PCI DSS policies and procedures templates to businesses all across the globe.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) December 22, 2013
The comprehensive PCI Policy Pack is now offered for immediate download today from pcipolicyportal.com, providers of industry leading PCI DSS policies and procedures templates to businesses all across the globe. From Cape Town, South Africa to Charleston, South Carolina, the PCI Policy Pack material is a must have for any business seeking to comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards. Available for instant download, the package comes complete with the following documentation:
- Section I: Easy-to-follow, step-by-step process for becoming PCI compliant - exclusively authored by payments experts with a focus specifically on merchants and service providers needing clear and concise directions for PCI DSS certification.
- Section II: Industry leading set of policies and procedures developed specifically for PCI compliance as required by the PCI DSS standards.
- Section III: High-quality, PCI DSS information security manual as mandated also by the PCI DSS standards for PCI compliance.
- Section IV: Certificate of compliance to be self-awarded upon meeting all requirements for PCI compliance.
- Section V: Security awareness and training packet complete with numerous industry leading documents.
Merchants and service providers involved in the storing, processing, and/or transmitting of cardholder data must become compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). Ditch the notion of spending thousands of dollars on high-priced consultants and security tools, start by instantly downloading the industry leading PCI Policy Packet documentation today from the payments experts at pcipolicyportal.com. PCI DSS compliance is here to stay – that’s not even open for discussion – so now’s the time to get serious about putting in place policies, procedures, and other supporting documentation for compliance by downloading the All-in-One PCI Policy Packet today.