There are eye-conic gift ideas from Nanofilm for everyone on your list. Best of all, they’re easy to pick up, wrap up and will make eyes sparkle all year long.
Valley View, OH (PRWEB) December 23, 2013
Nanofilm, maker of Clarity® lens care and Defog It anti-fog products for eyewear, is pleased to announce 10 eye-conic stocking stuffer ideas for holiday giving.
“There are eye-conic gift ideas from Nanofilm for everyone on your list,” says Jodi Groh, Nanofilm’s Director of Marketing. “Best of all, they’re easy to pick up, wrap up and will make eyes sparkle all year long.”
1. Skiers and snowboarders. A season’s fog-free view is easy with Defog It anti-fog cloths in the resealable pouch. They slip easily into a jacket pocket so they’re always handy.
2. Book lovers. Whether they’re reading on paper or a tablet, readers will find a box of Clarity lens care towelettes for eyewear – and digital screens – is a smart story plot.
3. Travelers. For those headed to warmer climates for a winter vacation, a 1-ounce lens care spray can be carried on board airplanes. Or, towelettes can be tucked in to a corner of a suitcase.
4. Teachers. A Clarity lens care kit that includes a spray, towelettes and a microfiber cloth is an A+ gift. Good for eyewear and wiping smudges from classroom computer screens.
5. Hairdressers. Lens care towelettes that take off hairsprays and cosmetics without damaging fragile eyewear coatings make a great thank-you gift.
6. Chefs. Lens care and anti-fog can be must-have kitchen utensils. Spattering cake batter and bubbling marinara speckle glasses, and steaming ovens can fog them up.
7. Technorati. Touchscreens seem to be magnets for greasy fingerprints, sometimes “enhanced” by whatever the user touched last – like lunch. A microfiber cloth and lens care towelettes are safe clean-up tools.
8. Outdoors lovers. Lens care spray or towelettes for the bird-watching binoculars or wildlife scopes are handy. Defog It anti-fog can clear up the view for eyeglass wearers who work up a sweat hiking and camping in changing temperatures.
9. Athletes. Protective eyewear (regular or prescription) should be first on the wish list. Anti-fog makes sure lenses stay clear in the heat of action.
10. Kids. Nanofilm’s Clarity Little Eyes Lens Care Collection – spray, towelettes or kit – puts good lens care in a bright yellow school bus package. A smart start for young glasses wearers.
About Nanofilm: Nanofilm (http://www.nanofilmproducts.com), founded in 1985, is a global optical leader in lens care and coatings. Millions of people around the world use Nanofilm products, including Ultra Clarity™, Clarity Clean It™, Clarity Defog It™, EcoClens™ and other lens care products, as well as nanotechnology-enabled coatings.