London, UK (PRWEB) December 23, 2013
The overall spending on GPS/GNSS devices and systems is likely to stay robust through upcoming decade. The worldwide market for GPS/GNSS devices is poised to register a 4.6% CAGR through the next ten years. The key growth stimulators include, among others, tremendous advancements in anti-jamming, increased expenditure on satellite navigation programs, as well as expanding applications for the GPS technology. The austerity measures taken by certain western countries (the UK, Italy, the US, Germany and France) alongside the aftermath of the global economic crisis pose the major challenge to the GPS/GNSS devices market growth. Lockheed Martin Corporation, BAE Systems, Northrop Grumman, Rockwell Collins, Raytheon, ITT Exelis and Thales Group are amid the dominant companies engaged in the world GPS/GNSS devices industry.
North America leads the world GPS/GNSS devices market. Europe and APAC markets for GPS/GNSS devices are predicted to record 4.4% and 2.7% CAGRs, respectively, through to 2023. The naval-based GNSS devices segment is anticipated to post a 6.3% CAGR in the next ten years, whilst the segment of GPS/GNSS for precision guidance munitions is forecast to record a 4.4% CAGR throughout the forecast period.
New research report “The Global Military GPS/GNSS Market 2013-2023” worked out by Strategic Defence Intelligence (SDI) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: The Global Military GPS/GNSS Market 2013-2023
Published: December, 2013
Price: US$ 4,800.00
The research report presents an all-round analysis of the overall military GPS/GNSS market. It highlights the key stimulators of the market growth, presents a deep overview of the industry historical background as well as reviews the current market landscape, and also benchmarks the industry against key global markets. The study provides an extensive analysis of the market challenges and opportunities, offers a snapshot of the industry related news, evaluates the competitive pressure, covers the performance of the leading market participants, and offers a summary of the major GPS/GNSS devices programs. The report describes the regulative environment, offers extensive examinations of the country markets, characterises the key market trends, discusses the important industry issues, and traces the recent industry developments. Additionally, the future prospects for the worldwide military GPS/GNSS market through 2023 are outlined in the report.
- Comprehensive analysis of the overall military GPS/GNSS market.
- Deep insights into the historical evolution of the industry.
- Detailed review of the current market landscape and dynamics.
- Through examination of the main industry drivers and limiters.
- Careful discussion of the emerging opportunities and threats.
- SWOT analysis of the military GPS/GNSS market.
- All-round market assessment on the basis of geography.
- Snapshot of the recent trends, developments and news.
- Valuable information on the major GPS/GNSS devices programs.
- In-depth overview of the competitive environment.
- Leading company profiles.
- Future outlook of the world military GPS/GNSS market through 2023.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at SDI page.