Le Sueur, MN (PRWEB) December 30, 2013
intRAtrain™ and inspectiTRAC™ by Russell Associates is pleased to announce their upcoming event and exhibit schedule for the first half of 2014. The 2014 exhibit schedule is a mix of diverse events that reflect upon the diversity of the company as a training, testing, inspections and management systems company.
The events list for the first half of 2014 is as follows.
- Northwest Chapter of the American Society of Safety Engineers Professional Safety Conference- February 10, Brooklyn Park, MN
- BakingTech 2014- March 2-4, Chicago, IL
- Food & Beverage Environmental Conference- March 23-27, Napa, CA
- International Cheese Technology Expo- April 22-24, Milwaukee, WI
- Iowa-Illinois Safety Council’s 61st Annual Professional Development Conference and Expo- April 25-25, Cedar Rapids, IA
- 2014 IW Best Plants Conference- May 5-7, Milwaukee, WI
- Mid Am Safety. Health & Environmental Conference and Expo- May 5-9, Branson, MO
“I am excited to attend each of these events. I view events as an opportunity to meet with the companies and individuals who are using our products face-to-face. I also love to learn more about the difficulties that companies are having on a day to day basis and try to find ways to help them and their organization be more successful. One of our newest products, inspectiTRAC™ was developed specifically out of the need to solve a problem one of our clients was having,” states Jerry Van Oort, President and CEO of Russell Associates.
In addition to exhibiting at the above events, Jerry Van Oort and his partners have also been selected to present or be a panel member at many of the events. These include BakingTech 2014, Iowa-Illinois Safety Council Conference and Expo, Mid Am Safety, Health & Environmental Conference and the Food + Beverage Environmental Conference.
Van Oort comments “Being selected to present or be a panel member is a great honor. I enjoy having the opportunity to share with conference attendees methods they can use to improve their organizations. We try to make any presentation we do very case-based which seems to resonate well with attendees. Everyone we speak with seems to relate, one way or another, to what we are speaking about.”
About Russell Associates
Russell Associates is a training, testing, inspections and management systems company that works alongside clients to develop tools that effectively and efficiently do business better. The use of Russell Associates’ products, intRAtrain™ and inspectiTRAC™, results in exceptionally trained employees; improved training, testing, and inspection processes; greater efficiencies, reduced risk and lower costs.