London, UK (PRWEB) December 24, 2013
Due to a decline in infectious diseases resulting from healthcare system improvements, the global health agenda tends to be dominated by non-communicable diseases. In fact, in 2008, around 60% (36 million) of the 57 million deaths globally were the result of non-communicable diseases; in the next ten years, the figure likely to increase by nearly 17%. Nutrition and exercise play a key part in the prevention or management of many of the major non-communicable illnesses. Therefore, the food industry should deal with other parties like health and education services, to help address the effects of such diseases. Individual marketers in turn should identify the market opportunities that are being created by the rising prevalence of non-communicable medical conditions.
The key barriers to the growth of health food trends include, amid others, personal choice, institutional factors and lifestyle factors. In order to gain maximum advantage, ensure product development as well as design effective manufacturing and marketing strategies, the companies engaged in the food industry should stay sensitive to the key barriers and emerging market trends alike.
New research study “What next for Health in Food? Consumer Lifestyles, Nutrition, Food Labelling and Product Choice” worked out by Canadean has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: What next for Health in Food? Consumer Lifestyles, Nutrition, Food Labelling and Product Choice
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 7,995.00
The study provides a deep insight on the key role that health needs are expected to play in the future of food markets in developed and developing economies. It contains a detailed analysis of the rising importance of health food as a result of various related factors; features the barriers faced by the industry players, and also discusses the influence of the health trend on the consumers’ product choice. The research report presents the worst and best practice case studies, describes the current market landscape, examines the key factors shaping the market, outlines the major market opportunities, covers the important industry related issues, evaluates the competitive pressure and includes information on the leading companies. Additionally, the detailed future outlook for the health food market is available in the report.
Companies mentioned in the study include: Arla Lactofree, Amy's, Beyond Meat, A2 Milk, Dr Pepper, Danone Essensis, Dean Foods, and Freedom Mallows.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report gives a clear picture of the overall health food market and explains the role health will play in the further development of the developed and emerging markets.
- The research study clarifies the emerging market opportunities and challenges, thus providing a reliable basis for decision-making and strategy-planning activities.
- The report grants an in-depth understanding of the constantly shifting market dynamics, which assists in achieving maximum sales in the oncoming years.
- Insights into the competitive environment reflect who stands where in the global health food market and help to achieve the competitive edge over the rivals.
- Insightful overview of the disease-related, demographic, and desire-led drivers of consumer behavior will help to create the efficient marketing and sales strategies.
- Market future outlook helps to choose the right courses of action for making the most of the emerging opportunities.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Canadean page.