San Diego, CA (PRWEB) December 26, 2013
Seamgen is pleased to announce the release of its new mobile application “Piles” for use with the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch operating systems. The app, now available for download on iTunes, is a modern day version of Spite and Malice, with the users objective to be the first to play all of the cards in your Pile, while strategically blocking opponents from playing theirs.
“Here at Seamgen, we create custom mobile applications for our clients across a variety of industries,” said Seamgen President Marc Alringer. “We wanted to make use of resources during their idle time, and decided to create a fun, multi-player game. We plan to continue building out new features and release the game on other mobile platforms.”
A brief overview of the game features:
- Play online with Game Center friends
- Create and play in Quick Match games that pair users up with others automatically
- Nudge opponents when they are taking too long to play
- Play in Tournament mode where users can decisively defeat all others
- Earn up to 21 Achievements
- Compete for the top spot on the leaderboards
- Universal design for iPhone and iPad
In the spirit of the holidays, Seamgen is offering this fun and highly addictive mobile application at a discounted cost of just $0.99, which will go up after the holiday season.
Founded in 2008, Seamgen is a San Diego based full service application design and development firm centered around collaborative partnership. Seamgen has designed and developed applications for companies across a wide variety of verticals. For more information on Seamgen visit http://www.seamgen.com.
For all media inquiries, please contact Kristina Koller, kkoller@seamgen (619) 819-7446.