We wish everyone a very happy and a prosperous New Year and thank our users for making us a part of their celebrations. - Arvind Kajaria, Founder of 123Greetings.com
New York, NY (PRWEB) December 27, 2013
New Year marks the end of the holiday season and hence celebrations are at its peak during this time. 123Greetings.com lists a few ideas to make this New Year an enjoyable one for everybody.
1) Wish for friends and family: The most popular way to begin a New Year is by sending warm wishes to loved ones. Last year, over seven million New Year wishes were viewed at 123Greetings.com. Their New Year eCards beautifully combine holiday elements and can be sent to express different emotions.
2) Make a New Year resolution: This year make fun resolutions or important ones such as to keep in touch with old friends or to never forget their birthdays. eCards help maintain these resolutions.
3) Enjoy Fireworks: New Year fireworks are magnificent and enhance celebrations. These can now also be enjoyed virtually with firework displays on eCards.
4) Raise a Toast: Raise a toast to the start of a wonderful year and rejoice past achievements and new beginnings.
5) Inspire someone: Send inspirational wishes to motivate someone and help them make this New Year a fruitful one.
Arvind Kajaria, Founder of 123Greetings.com says, “We welcome 2014 and promise to continue spreading smiles with our enchanting eCards. Our above-listed ideas and New Year expressions will help boost the revelry. We wish everyone a very happy and a prosperous New Year and thank our users for making us a part of their celebrations.”
123Greetings.com offers over 772 New Year eCards across 15 categories for users to choose from.
123Greetings.com is the world's leading online destination for human expressions reaching 95 million visitors annually. Its offering of over 42,000 eCards across multiple languages covers a mix of 3,000 seasonal & everyday categories. Its presence is ubiquitous with its Mobile App, Mobile Website and Facebook App catering to users on mobile and social media respectively. Its Connect feature is a relationship management tool enabling users to actively manage their expressions to both personal and professional contacts. It also operates 123Greetings Studio, a unique platform for artists, to upload and monetize their own eCards.
For details, visit http://www.123greetings.com.