This course is exceptional and provides all areas of what to expect and how to achieve it. I highly recommend it if you are serious about becoming a home stager.
Ron F. - Ojai, CA
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) June 30, 2013
The Academy of Home Staging announces the October 2013 class lineup. Students that register by July 9th will receive a $200 savings off the cost of their class making it all the more affordable to become an Advanced Certified Home Stager and begin their exciting new career by years end.
The Academy of Home Staging is offering three classes in three different locations in October. Students that enroll by August 7th will receive the $200 Early Bird Savings on the October Classes.
October 7th – 12th – Tampa Bay Area (6 day class)
Instructor: Mary Ellen Fortier
Bonus: Dual certification with a ‘Stage for Rentals’ extra segment.
October 14 – 18 – Seattle, WA
Instructor: Pam Christensen
Bonus: Feng Shui, Dress for Success and Design Center Segments
October 28th – November 1st - Washington, DC
Instructor: Nicci Parrish
We also have the following courses available in the month of September that were previously announced. In order to receive the early bird savings for the September class students must register and pay in full by July 9th.
September 9th – 14th – New York, NY
Instructor: Kara Woods
Bonus Feature: Special field exercises and speakers at the Design Center New York City.
September 23rd – 27th – Newport Beach, CA
Instructor: Wanda Colon from HGTV
The Academy of Home Staging offers the most advanced and complete training for students, and provides a 30 day ‘start your business’ plan allowing students to quickly get into this exciting and rapidly growing field. With the $200 ‘Early Bird Special’ and our Financing Program, enrolling students can finance their new education for as little as $249 per month for up to a year.
The Academy of Home Staging offers industry leading training that is unmatched by other Home Staging Training courses. Several key factors set The Academy’s training program apart from the rest:
- The only Advanced Home Staging Certification available.
- Limited class size (8 maximum students) to provide personalized coaching and mentoring to our students by our Instructors.
- All our Advanced Certified instructors are leaders in the Staging Industry who incorporate real life examples, suggestions, advice and ideas in each training class.
- Over 10 hands-on exercises including a minimum of 3 in-field exercises. These exercises are crucial to providing students a complete education and insuring the ability to successfully start and manage their own Home Staging business.
- Student and Instructor experience together, apply and discuss all solutions and approaches for all areas of the design and business aspects to a Home Staging Business.
- Student discovery and questions are encouraged in every session.
- Complete Business CD for each student upon successful completion of the class, and passing the Certification exam at the end of the class.
- Committed to the success of every student that comes to The Academy of Home Staging. Ongoing education, regular Alumni newsletters chock full of new information and tips and access to one-on-one coaching.
Interested students should call 1-800-574-5576 today to register and secure their seat in our limited enrollment classes and realize these fantastic savings! All students will be eligible to apply for our finance program.
About The Academy of Home Staging:
The Academy of Home Staging was founded by Kim Kapellusch in 2005 in the Los Angeles area, and has quickly become the Industries’ premier Home Staging and Redesign Certification Training Program. Today The Academy operates in California; Dallas, TX; New York City, NY; Seattle, WA; Tampa Bay Area, FL; and Washington, DC. In addition to its leading classroom certification classes The Academy offers a full CD based course, ongoing education and one-on-one business counseling.
For more information call 1.800.574.5576 or visit http://www.TheAcademyOfHomeStaging.com.