Milwaukee, WI (PRWEB) July 10, 2013
aftcra.com today officially launches an innovative and industry-first pricing strategy aimed to improve quality of products, as well as eliminate listing fees. aftcra makes this announcement at a time when “Made in America” goods are at their highest demand in decades, and sellers have realized the value of listing on a platform that focuses only on goods that are "Crafted by American Hands™." Details of aftcra's evolved strategy include:
· All products will have free listings on http://www.aftcra.com
· Transaction fee of 7% for completed sales
· aftcra now maintains a minimum product listing price of $10USD
· Product lives on site for 4 months, with the option to be renewed if not sold
"Our response during the initial months of beta has been exceptional. We've been busy forming a loyal community of artisans, and have registered hundreds of product sales in a short period of time. In getting to know our community of sellers, it’s become clear that they are tired of paying monthly or per-item listing fees, to list their products. We agree, and we've adjusted. Now, aftcra and the community take responsibility to ensure the products are sold, and we only succeed when that happens," states Dan Riegelman, VP Communications at aftcra.
aftcra’s philosophy can be summed up as:
- Only sell American goods, crafted by American hands
- Provide an easy to navigate marketplace that lacks clutter
- Sustain aftcra's boutique approach
- Maintain a humble, family-like approach to doing business
- To have fun and promote all things handmade
aftcra.com is currently in the final phases of beta, and welcoming new sellers daily. Over the coming months, look for increased awareness of the movement, a growing portfolio of quality products, and further platform enhancements honed in on core; goods that are “Crafted by American Hands ™." aftcra's beta launch video can be viewed at http://www.aftcra.com/video.php.
aftcra's mission is to offer a focused online marketplace where you can easily buy quality American-made products directly from the hands that make them. aftcra provides buyers and sellers with an avenue to meet, and we will do whatever possible to make it an enjoyable experience. Founded in 2010 and launched in late 2012, aftcra is a family-owned business, founded in Milwaukee, WI. http://www.aftcra.com.