MiniTool Partition Wizard v8.0
Vancouver, BC, Canada (PRWEB) July 01, 2013
MiniTool Solution Ltd. released PC and Server partition manager software MiniTool Partition Wizard version 8.0.
New features include:
- Convert NTFS to FAT
- Copy Partition Wizard
- Convert MBR Disk to GPT Disk
- Convert GPT Disk to MBR Disk
- Bug fix
Key features of MiniTool Partition Wizard v8.0:
- Fully support UEFI boot
- Copy UEFI boot disk
- Convert GPT-style Dynamic Disk to Basic
- Move Boot/System volume for Dynamic Disk
- Extend partition with one step.
- Split one partition into two safely.
- Fully Support 4096-byte-sector-based hard drive.
- Align all partitions or align a specified partition to optimize hard drive performance.
- Support Simple, Spanned, Striped, Mirrored and RAID-5 volume.
- Move/Resize dynamic disk volume without data loss.
- Create, delete and format dynamic volume.
- Change cluster size for dynamic disk volume without data loss.
As partition magic alternative software, MiniTool Partition Wizard has different license targeting different users and operating systems:
Partition Wizard Free Home Edition: Free for regular home users.
Partition Wizard Professional Edition: Added merge partition, support dynamic disk
Partition Wizard Server Edition: Support Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008R2, 2012 and SBS
Partition Wizard Enterprise Edition: Commercial enterprise solution.
Partition Wizard Technician Edition: Designed for IT consulting firms and individuals.
About MiniTool Solution Limited:
MiniTool Solution Ltd. is a Canada based software company dedicated to data recovery software and disk management software development. Today, MiniTool continues leading the industry in innovation with its award-winning Partition Wizard application and Power Data Recovery application. For more information about MiniTool and Partition Wizard 7.8, please visit http://www.partitionwizard.com.