The Kleenex brand is more than just Australia’s softest tissue, it’s a brand that cares about bringing softness to the lives of consumers.
(PRWEB) July 11, 2013
Even though people's lives are active and busy, Kleenex® Australia believes that sometimes people need to pause to remember what’s important and to make time to connect with people who matter most in their lives.
Kleenex® Australia’s Share the Softness programme allows people to make a pledge to someone they care about and share that pledge on the virtual ‘Wall of Softness’.
Share the Softness kicked off in 28th April 2013 and now there is less than 6 weeks left to pledge and win some great prizes.
Just make a pledge on the Kleenex® Wall of Softness to friends, partners, and family members or kids. There are fabulous prizes to share.
Marketing Manager at Kleenex®, Jane McGlinchey, says “The Kleenex brand is more than just Australia’s softest tissue, it’s a brand that cares about bringing softness to the lives of consumers. This campaign is about reminding consumers to take a step back from their busy lives and take the time to do something special for the people they care about”.
It’s never been easier to do something nice for those special people in life, so this winter, Share the Softness with Kleenex®. Head to http://www.facebook.com/kleenexau or http://www.Kleenex.com.au and make a pledge.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, nearly a quarter of the world's population trust K-C’s brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene and well-being. With well-known and trusted brands, Kimberly-Clark holds the No. 1 or No. 2 share position in more than 80 countries. To learn more about the company's 140-year history of innovation, visit http://www.kimberly-clark.com.
- Kimberly-Clark is a global leader in “Essentials for a better life” in Consumer, B2B and Health Care markets.
- Kimberly-Clark Australia (KCA) is headquartered at Milsons Point, Sydney NSW.
- The company markets leading brands including KLEENEX® products, HUGGIES® products, the KOTEX® , POISE® and DEPEND® ranges, and VIVA® paper towel.
- Kimberly-Clark Professional and Kimberly-Clark Health Care represent the company’s B2B businesses.
- KCA employs over 1500 employees in Australia and operations include:
o Millicent Mill: Kleenex® Tissue and Viva® Products
o Albury Mill: Nonwoven products, eg used in Huggies® Nappies
o Ingleburn Mill: Huggies® Nappies
o Distribution centres and sales offices in major capital centres
- For further information visit http://www.kimberly-clark.com.au
®Registered Trademark Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc. © 2013 KCWW.