Las Vegas, Nevada (PRWEB) July 03, 2013
MUFON is currently the largest and oldest UFO organization in the world that publishes a monthly UFO Journal distributed to its members consisting of over 3,000 individuals, including several hundred Ph.Ds.
The MUFON Symposium began in 1970 in Peoria, Illinois with the goal of gathering groups of people together where full-length detailed papers could be presented. It was a way for investigators and researchers to meet face-to-face to share the results of their work in this field with each other, the MUFON membership, and the public in general.
This year MUFON will hold their Annual Symposium in Las Vegas, Nevada at the JW Marriott Hotel and Resort, 221 N. Rampart Blvd. from July 18-21, 2013. For full details go to http://www.mufonsymposium.org now.
MUFON is excited to announce that this year's symposium will be so much more than just another UFO Conference by adding special events such as the viewing of Sirius the movie by Dr. Steven Greer, a venture into the mountains for a Skywatch with Ben Hansen of SyFy Channel, a Field Investigators Training Day for those who dream of becoming a mUFOn Field Investigator, a tour to Area 51 as well as dinners and cocktail parties for those who want to network with others in the UFO field.
- Dinner Banquet & Keynote Address – Francois Louange, Ph.D
- Ted Peters, Ph.D. - “Science, SETI and UFOlogy”
- Albert A. Harrison, Ph.D. - “Truth and Consequences: Disclosure, Denial and Extraterrestrial Life”
- Robert Powell , Mufon Director of Research - “The Stephenville, Texas Incident: Multiple Visual UFO Sightings Supported by Radar”
- Ron Westrum, Ph.D. - “Science and Hidden Events”
- Dr. Steven Greer - “Disclosure: Newest Evidence about the Atacama Humanoid”
- David Jacobs, Ph. D.- “Science, UFOs and the Search for ET Hybrids”
- Don Donderi, Ph.D. - “Evidence about ET Abductions from the Viewpoints of Science, Scientific Intelligence and Common Sense”
- Paola Harris, UFO Researcher - “Crash at Ground Zero: Re-Examining the 1945 San Antonio UFO Crash”
- Eric Davis, Ph.D. - “Faster-Than-Light Space Warps & Interstellar Flight: What’s It All About?”
- Debbie Ziegelmeyer, MUFON State Director - “Missouri’s UFO Flap and The Environment -Is there a relationship between the two?”
Tickets start as low as $75 or you can experience the entire event for as little as $239 if purchased before July 1, 2013. For more information or a Press Pass contact Jan Harzan at mufonsymposium(at)gmail(dot)com today!