Rockland, MA (PRWEB) July 01, 2013
Dave Lindahl, Founder of Creative Success Alliance is pleased to announce the addition of a new strategy session to this summer’s immersive, transformational business training event, Secret Underground II: The Revolution.
The live event, scheduled for August 1 - 4, 2013 in Boston, is hosted by Dave Lindahl and Creative Success Alliance. It is designed to bring both novice and veteran entrepreneurs, business owners and investors together in the same room to share and learn the latest and most important systems and concepts to grow their business, transform their marketing, revolutionize their deal making, and significantly increase their net worth within the coming year.
The new strategy session will consist of a panel of successful real estate investors who have reached their goal of owning 1,000 units. They will share the stage with Dave Lindahl, and share first hand their experiences and expertise. This session is designed to provide step-by-step instruction to take attendees through the process of starting from where they are right now through to attaining 1,000 units. Details to be presented include deals necessary to complete, how to build the right team, and developing private money contacts and business infrastructure to help investors their FIRST goal of 1,000 units.
A partial list of panel participants includes:
- Dan Carter - He started with nothing, and now has over 1,500 units. He explains how he networks at events to get partners to fund his deals, as well as how he builds the infrastructure to support his 1,500-unit portfolio.
- Bob Bowman – He owns 700+ units. He gets money to fund his deals in the strangest places—the doctor’s office ($100,000), a Cajun restaurant ($150,000), and sitting on a Southwest Airlines flight ($250,000). He explains how to recognize and seize opportunities within everyday life.
- Terry Pattee and Dan Paustain – This couple buys property using a very little known technique they learned at the Apartment House Riches Boot Camp. It’s called Master Lease Option, and they don’t use their own money, but they control millions of dollars worth of property. They discuss where to find these types of real estate deals.
- Chris Tucker – He is a member of the US military who is has been serving overseas. Chris makes and closes deals from the Middle East by utilizing Virtual Assistants. He explains how to hire & monitor them, where to find them, and how to train them to source and negotiate deals.
- Amanda Han- She is an Apartment House Riches Alum who not only buys and sells her own apartment complexes, but also knows every existing legal loophole for creative financing. She shares IRS-approved methods for creatively financing, she explains how to structure deals to maximize your profit.
Founded by Dave Lindahl about 18 years ago, Creative Success Alliance offers cutting-edge wealth-building investment real estate educational products along with comprehensive personalized coaching. Through creative insight and proven experience and expertise in all of the components of real estate investing, Creative Success Alliance provides a light in the dark for so many who struggle in jobs that leave them emotionally and financially drained.
Dave Lindahl is a renowned and experienced expert in the field of investment real estate. He and his firm, Creative Success Alliance have been providing expert real estate investing education and systems for nearly 18 years. Dave Lindahl currently controls millions of dollars in real estate throughout the United States, and is renowned for his expertise in the many facets of real estate investing. Dave is a Harvard Business School graduate, and a 22-year veteran starting and owning multiple businesses.
Dave is also the author of four bestselling books, Emerging Real Estate Markets, Multi-Family Millions and Six Figure Second Income. His fourth book entitled, Commercial Real Estate Investing 101: How Small Investors Can Get Started and Make It Big, is published through Donald Trump’s organization. Dave has also been featured in Forbes Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Reader's Digest, Creative Real Estate Lifestyles, Kiplinger and many others. And, he has been seen on NBC, CBS, Fox News, and ABC.
For more information about the Secret Underground II: The Revolution training event, Dave Lindahl and/or Creative Success Alliance, please visit http://www.creativesuccessalliance.com or call 781-878-7114.