From Rum Sour to Frappé to Daiquiri
Round Rock, Texas (PRWEB) July 01, 2013
The magazine is available in electronic format (PDF) free of charge through the magazine’s official website. It can also be purchased in printed form for USD $7.40, plus shipping and handling. The printed version of “Got Rum?” is produced with FSC-certified paper, which means it is from responsibly managed forests and verified recycled sources.
Here is a preview of what readers will find in the June issue:
- From the Editor- “Rum and Literature” by Luis Ayala.
- Hemingway Special- The Man, The Legend.
- The Angel’s Share- Featuring Papa's Pilar Blonde Rum and Papa's Pilar Dark, reviews done by Paul Senft.
- Bartender's Corner- Dr. Ron A. Ñejo talks about "From Rum Sour to Frappé to Daiquiri" and also about "Essential Rum Cocktail #2: The Daiquiri".
- Rum Event- Coverage of the II International Rum Conference that took place June 4th - 8th in Madrid, Spain. Includes the results from the Rum Tasting Competition.
- Exclusive Interview- Interview with Mrs. Kelly Railean, Founder of the American Rum Association (ARA).
- Rum in History- A timeline of what happened in the month of July throughout history from 1521– 1855.
- Rum Library - Review of “Bar Florida Cocktails, a 1935 Reprint”.
- Pairing Tobacco & Rum– Mr. Philip Ili Barake brings us “A Good Story...”, featuring: The “Short Story” cigar, from the Arturo Fuente Hemingway line and a Daiquiri created by Mr. Luis Felipe Cruz, Bar Manager at the Hotel Noi in Santiago, Chile.
From its launch in May of 2001, “Got Rum?” has been the world’s first and only monthly publication devoted solely to rum. It has been responsible for educating consumers and industry members alike, by publishing interviews with industry members, exclusive material from The Rum University, product reviews and much more.