London, UK (PRWEB) July 01, 2013
In 2012, combined product sales of 3 classes of recombinant coagulation factors utilized in hemophilia were estimated at above USD 7.1 million. Currently, the new recombinant coagulation factors pipeline is maturing and the 1st molecules are passing regulatory review by the EMA and the FDA; many of them have entered pivotal clinical trials. There exist 46 various molecules and R&D approaches for new recombinant coagulation factors in hemophilia B and A, with 24 of them being in clinical development of under regulatory review.
Baxter, OPKO Health, Novo Nordisk, Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer, Biogen Idec and Cangene are among the most outstanding participants in the worldwide recombinant coagulation factors market.
Research report “Recombinant Coagulation Factors 2013 - The Race to Market and for Market Shares: A Technology & Pipeline Assessment and Corporate Benchmarking Analysis” prepared by La Merie Publishing has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Recombinant Coagulation Factors 2013 - The Race to Market and for Market Shares: A Technology & Pipeline Assessment and Corporate Benchmarking Analysis
Published: June, 2013
Price: US$ 2,767.00
The report provides an in-depth insight into the global recombinant coagulation factors market. It draws up a clear picture of the actual market state and describes the historical background of the market. The study examines factors driving and restraining the market, reviews the currently active recombinant coagulation factors in detail and discusses the reasons for novel recombinant coagulation factors’ failures. The research characterizes key technologies, discloses data on emerging alternative therapeutic approaches, and contains insightful analysis of the target pipeline. The report includes comprehensive assessment of the market competition and unveils essential information on the major market players. In addition, future market outlook is available in the research study.
- Extensive analysis of the worldwide recombinant coagulation factors (VIII, IX, VIIa and II) market, including data on the market size, dynamics and product sales;
- Review of the pipeline changes: discontinued, active and non-clinical development of recombinant coagulation factors; technological trends; and details on the new approaches;
- Discussion of the reasons for novel recombinant coagulation factors’ failures;
- Drug profiles;
- Comparative target pipeline analysis and assessment;
- Corporate benchmark analysis;
- Vital information on leading market players, examination of their pipelines and data on the competitive position in the market;
- Future market outlook including five-year sales forecast for each class of recombinant coagulation factors.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at La Merie Publishing page.