“We’ve designed the series so that attendees will walk away with key insights into meeting the needs of various stakeholders in biopharmaceutical development and optimize their product development plans.”
Philadelphia, Pa. (PRWEB) July 02, 2013
ERT, a leading global solution provider for high-quality patient safety and efficacy endpoint data collection, opened registration for its PROFICIENCY™ 2013 Regional Conference Series today. The series of 1-day educational events enables biopharmaceutical developers to participate in interactive discussions on developing, implementing, and justifying effective strategies for collecting high-quality patient safety and efficacy data in clinical research with a focus on Clinical Outcome Assessments (COA) and suicide risk assessment.
Occurring throughout the U.S., Europe, and Japan, the PROFICIENCY Regional Conferences will focus on how biopharmaceutical developers can meet the increasingly complex challenges of developing and bringing new medical products to market and optimizing their success throughout the product lifecycle. The series, which is an extension of ERT’s ongoing educational initiative, takes place on the following dates and in the following locations:
- September 6 – Basel, Switzerland
- September 10 – Princeton, NJ
- September 12 – Cambridge, MA
- September 19 – Chicago, IL
- September 24 – Copenhagen, Denmark
- September 26 – London, UK
- October 8 – San Francisco, CA
- October 10 – San Diego, CA
- October 24 – Tokyo, Japan
“We’ve designed the series so that attendees will walk away with key insights into meeting the needs of various stakeholders in biopharmaceutical development and optimize their product development plans,” said Dr. Chad Gwaltney, Senior Director, Consulting Services at ERT. “We’re very excited about the broad range of educational and networking opportunities that are available for the attendees of these regional events.”
PROFICIENCY Regional Conference attendees will have access to current and relevant information, as presented through the perspective of leading international biopharmaceutical and regulatory professionals. A sample of confirmed speakers includes:
- Erik Buntinx, M.D., Managing Director, Buntinx PharmaNeuroSciences
- Olivier Chassany, M.D., Ph.D., Prof. Therapeutics, Patient-Reported Outcomes Unit, University Paris 7, France
- Ellen Evans, Senior Director, Clinical Development, BTG International Inc.
- John H. Powers III, M.D. FACP FIDSA, Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine, School of Medicine, George Washington University & University of Maryland
- David Reasner, Ph.D., President and Founder, Albemarle Scientific Consulting LLC
- Floortje van Nooten, Associate Director, HEOR, Astellas Pharma Global Development
For additional information and to register for the PROFICIENCY Regional Conference Series, visit http://www.ert.com/clinical/resources/seminars.
ERT (http://www.ert.com) is a leading provider of high-quality patient safety and efficacy endpoint data collection solutions for use in clinical drug development. ERT delivers a combination of technology, services, and consulting that increase the accuracy and reliability of patient data and improve the efficiency of the clinical development process throughout the product lifecycle. ERT delivers the most widely deployed solutions in centralized cardiac safety, respiratory services, suicide risk assessment and Clinical Outcome Assessments (COA) – which includes patient, clinician, and observer reported outcomes. By efficiently integrating these solutions through a system built upon a scientific and regulatory foundation, ERT collects, analyzes, and delivers safety and efficacy data critical to the approval, labeling and reimbursement of pharmaceutical products. ERT is a global organization with headquarters in Philadelphia, PA and offices throughout the U.S., U.K., Japan, and Germany.