Altrincham, Cheshire (PRWEB UK) 4 July 2013
The team will enable PayStream clients to meet all tax obligations and provide advice, ideas and solutions in order to mitigate tax liabilities. Tailored advice will be available to clients along with opportunities suited to their individual needs.
Paul Malley, Managing Director said; "We are really pleased to announce the launch of our Tax Advisory and Compliance Services as we are always looking for ways to enhance our service offering in order to continue to differentiate ourselves from our competitors. Our in-house team of experts are able to provide tailored advice on limited company tax planning and personal tax planning for not only our contractors but for their family as well. It means that whatever stage our contractors are at in their tax life cycle we can offer them expert advice as they need it for as long as they need it.
"We constantly review the services that we offer ensuring that we are giving not only the best service but a service that gives added value as and when possible and the Tax Advisory and Compliance Service is just another one of the initiatives that we’ve been working on."
Limited company contractors can acquire specific tax planning advice when considering a range of actions, including:
- Investing through their company
- Taking up a contract overseas
- Acquiring company assets such as machinery, properties, vehicles etc
- Extending company shareholding
- Planning a company exit strategy
- Seeking reliefs or deductions
Limited company contractors can also be selected by HMRC for Compliance Checks and Investigations. The TAX Team can help to collate information required and support you through an HMRC investigation, whether related to company or personal tax matters.
Umbrella companies can now access PAYE health check services from the Tax Team. These include:
- Checking PAYE codes are accurate
- Maximising allowable expenses claims
- Providing information on any further allowances or reliefs
- Ensuring personal pension contributions are providing correct levels of tax relief
- Advising on taxation of Child Benefit rules
The TAX Team will also provide guidance and assistance with Self-Assessment Tax Returns, including:
- Avoiding penalties by completing Returns on time
- Ensuring they are correct
- Warning of possible tax liabilities
- Chasing early repayment of tax overpaid
The PayStream TAX Team will also provide personal tax planning for both clients and their families. Tax planning can include:
- Advising on tax treatment of your investments
- Finding opportunities for enhanced personal pension investments
- Retirement planning.
- Checking for possible Inheritance Tax liabilities
- Identifying available reliefs and deductions for Capital Gains Tax and Income Tax
PayStream offers a full range of accountancy services, including limited company services, umbrella services and CIS services. PayStream has become known for its personal and compliant service, whilst providing highly competitive services. The services are marketed direct to contractors and through recruitment agencies.
Full details of the services available from PayStream can be found on the company website at http://www.paystream.co.uk or by phoning 0800 197 6516. The company is based in Altrincham, Cheshire.