New From Summit Racing Equipment: Actron U-Scan Code Reader
U-Scan from Actron turns an Android or Apple smartphone into a vehicle diagnostics tool. It can diagnose trouble codes, monitor emissions, check sensors, and even clear check engine lights.
Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) July 03, 2013
U-Scan from Actron turns an Android or Apple smartphone into a vehicle diagnostics tool. It can diagnose trouble codes, monitor emissions, check sensors, and even clear check engine lights. Simply download the U-Scan app, plug the U-Scan into your vehicle’s diagnostic port, then plug the phone into the U-Scan.
U-SCAN APP FEATURES
- QuickCheck will read codes and definitions, erase codes and turn-off check engine light, and monitor emissions
- AutoLink will automatically identify most 2000 and newer model year vehicles
- TrueLink will link to all 1996 and newer vehicles
- Vehicle Activity Log provides history of vehicle tests and procedures
- MyGarage: allows you to manage multiple vehicles
You can also upgrade the U-Scan with the following features (at extra cost):
- CodeConnect: assists you with millions of top reported and ASE-verified fixes so you can better diagnose and fix your vehicle. They are prioritized by the most likely fix specific to vehicle make, model and year
- ABS Data: provides access to brake codes and definitions related to the ABS warning light for most 1996 and newer GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Toyota, Nissan, and Hyundai vehicles
- Live Data: lets you read and graph live data sensors, rpm, coolant temperature, and more for faster diagnosis
PART NUMBER: ANM-CP9599
Summit Racing Equipment carries a large selection of Actron products including scanning tools, timing lights, compression and other test kits, and multimeters.
Product Link: http://www.summitracing.com/search/brand/actron
Summit Racing Equipment