(PRWEB) July 04, 2013
The independent authority on legal services, bestattorneysonline.com, has released their list of the thirty best civil rights legal services in the United States for the month of July 2013. Each month the independent research team at bestattorneysonline.com evaluates and ranks the best legal services which assist clients in issues relating to civil rights and human rights. The rankings are released at the start of the month based on a proprietary evaluation process created since the launch of the website in 2009.
The Thirty Best Civil Rights Law Firms for July 2013 are:
1) Robinson & McElwee PLLC
2) Isaac, Brant, Ledman & Teetor LLP
3) Duncan, Weinberg, Genzer & Pembroke, P.C.
4) Kochhar & Co.
5) Seipp & Flick LLP
6) Holme Roberts & Owen LLP
7) Anderson, O'Brien, Bertz, Skrenes & Golla
8) Brown, Dean, Wiseman, Proctor, Hart & Howell, L.L.P.
9) Leonard, Street and Deinard, Professional Association
10) Beattie Padovano, LLC
11) McAfee & Taft, A Professional Corporation
12) Milano & Wanat, LLC
13) ThompsonMcMullan, P.C.
14) Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
15) Kasdorf, Lewis & Swietlik, S.C.
16) Howrey LLP
17) Charlston, Revich & Wollitz LLP
18) Gellert & Klein, P.C.
19) Dworken & Bernstein Co., L.P.A.
20) Mayer Brown LLP
21) Husch Blackwell Sanders LLP
22) Porzio, Bromberg & Newman P.C.
23) Germer Gertz, L.L.P.
24) Zimmerman, Kuhn, Darling, Boyd, Quandt and Phelps, PLC
25) Marks, Golia & Finch, L.L.P.
26) Barrett Daffin Frappier Turner & Engel, LLP
27) Boardman Law Firm LLP
28) Chapman, Popik & White LLP
29) Shipman & Goodwin LLP
30) McCarter & English, LLP
The process which bestattorneysonline.com uses to evaluate and rank legal services involves the use of a variety of resources for research and intelligence within the industry. A proprietary set of evaluation criteria are used in order to benchmark and compare the legal services in various areas of evaluation. These five areas of evaluation include general civil issues, constitutional rights, affirmative action, USA Patriot Act, and political rights.
bestattorneysonline.com, a premium service provided by bestattorneysonline.com LLC, is a project that started as an idea which hit the development phase in 2009. The original concept has been rather simple yet sophisticated; we rank law firms based on what we have found in our research to be some of the most respectable and dedicated law teams in the United States.
To view the rankings of the best civil rights legal services for July 2013 visit:
To apply for the rankings visit: