"Why did the past attempts by the Independent Party fail?"
Springfield, VA (PRWEB) July 04, 2013
A New Star is born in the United States of America - PROUD AMERICAN, a new Independent Party
"Wishing you a very happy and safe July 4th holiday. Enjoy the beauty and the bountiful opportunities our great country offers. Life is a gift."
“Life is a gift from our parents. We are born to live, enjoy and cherish our gift. We can look at every opportunity as an obstacle, or every obstacle as an opportunity. Who we are, what we are, and where we are, have a lot to do with the choices we have made and the ones we did not. Our career and service to the community are the outcome of what we do with our gift.”
- Krishnan Suthanthiran, President, PROUD AMERICAN Party
Does America need a new Independent Party...?
“Why did the past attempts by the Independent Party fail?" Asks Mr. Suthanthiran.
According to Mr. Suthanthiran:
“In the past, candidates showed up for an election, and there was never a party with a full platform, philosophy or goals, functioning more as a nuisance to one or the other candidates and without a purpose.
“The Occupy Wall Street Movement focused and tried to warn us of the dangers of continued Financial Terrorism of the 21st century, but could not receive enough support, since the same financial institutions and bankers are the ones bankrolling the campaigns of Republicans and Democrats. And, it was a movement and not a party!
“The Tea Party Movement started with the goal of creating a more efficient government and to balance the budget and neutralize the trade deficit. However, they too often aligned with the wrong candidates, and the Republican Party used them for their own purposes, and was distracted from the main purpose of their movement. This too is an ongoing movement, but not a political party with a platform.
“The Libertarian Party has some great ideas for the country, but they aligned themselves with the Republican Party, which simply suppressed their aspirations and viewpoints and ignore their existence.”
Can a new Independent Party succeed against the two established parties; the Democratic and the Republican Parties?
The plan is to:
1. Reach out to all Centrists who are Independents.
2. There is a possibility that 30 to 40 % of Republicans, Democrats and Libertarians, may be inclined to join a New Independent Party, having Centrist Views, since the two parties tend to promote and represent the extreme views.
3. Will spend the next four years in building the party, its base, and platform while actively engaging in the debate of the national agenda, and promote policies that put America first and foremost in our Domestic and Foreign Policies.
4. Will not have a candidate for election at least until 2016 or until the party has built a strong base to constructively engage in regional and/or national elections.
5. Will engage social media and produce movies to promote the views of the party for building a strong and viable National Independent Party.
President, Proud American Party