London, UK (PRWEB) July 04, 2013
Animal husbandry represents the leading application sector for antibiotics in China, accounting for above a half of the domestic consumption. In 2012, the Chinese market for antibiotics used by feed mills was evaluated at around RMB 3.4 billion. Meanwhile, the market volume of the antibiotics used by farms is far larger. In 2012, the total domestic expenditure of hog, broiler, layer and cow farms is worth approximately RMB 29 billion. Hog farm expenditure holds the largest share of the total figure – nearly 42.5%.
In 2012, the volume of China’s animal health market reached almost RMB 40 billion. Sales of the top ten Chinese animal health companies covered 13% of the total market volume, while sales of the top ten multinational animal health companies accounted for 15% of the Chinese animal health market.
Research report “Research Report on Application of Antibiotics in China Animal Husbandry Industry” worked out by Beijing Shennong Kexin Agribusiness Consulting Co. (BSNABC) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Research Report on Application of Antibiotics in China Animal Husbandry Industry
Published: June, 2013
Price: US$ 6,600.00
The report offers an extensive guide to the Chinese market for antibiotics used for animal husbandry. It describes the currently available products in the country and provides their classification; as well as characterizes the application environment of antibiotics. The study scrutinizes the application of products in broiler, layer and cow feed mills; presents evaluation of antibiotics by feed meals. The research report also examines the application of antibiotics in Chinese hog, broiler, layer and cow farms and contains evaluations of antibiotics by farms. Moreover, the report includes application analysis and evaluations of antibiotics substitutes by feed mills and by farms. Detailed profiles of both multinational and domestic animal health enterprises are provided in the study.
- Insightful overview of the currently available feeding antibiotics in China and their classification.
- Description of the application environment of feeding antibiotics in China.
- Extensive analysis of antibiotics application in broiler, layer and cow feed mills.
- Evaluations of antibiotics by feed mills.
- Application and evaluations of antibiotics substitutes by feed mills.
- Application of antibiotics in Chinese hog, broiler, layer and cow farms.
- Evaluations of antibiotics by farms.
- Application and evaluations of antibiotics substitutes by farms.
- Review of the multinational animal health enterprises.
- Profiles of domestic antibiotics enterprises.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at BSNABC page.