Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) July 04, 2013
People world-wide are now able to gain access to the best of the best in the self-improvement industry, which already boasts over $10 billion in revenues each year. YouTube recently announced the launch of their subscription Video On Demand platform and one of the channels featured is dedicated to providing hope, wisdom, health and inspiration. Realwisdomtv.com launched as the premier personal development channel on the YouTube platform.
Since the Secret started a craze in 2006 that fueled the thirst for self-improvement information, people are looking for tools and systems more than ever. Yet since then, people have been forced to seek individual web sites, purchase numerous DVDs, audio products and attend several live events each year in an attempt to grasp a fraction of the information that is available.
With RealWisdomTV.com they have assembled a group of world class self-improvement educators all in one place for one nominal monthly fee. No more paying for hundreds of products, people can now simply log on, pay $4.99/month and have access to hundreds of hours of content all with the click of a button online, all streamed in the convenience of a person’s home or on their mobile device.
“This is a revolutionary shift for the self-improvement industry. We are now able to bring the tools that people need directly to them where they are when they want it or need it most,” said Gail Kingsbury, Co-Founder of RealWisdomTV.com “I was one of the first people to start in the industry working with the pioneers like Brian Tracy, T. Harv Eker and Tony Robbins. I have orchestrated thousands of events and have seen hundreds of thousands of people struggle to gain affordable access to the resources they truly need. We are honored to be one of the few channels YouTube selected for this new platform. It proves they believe, as we do, that people need more than hope…they need real solutions at an affordable price.”
- Never before seen footage from the Genius Network with Joe Polish featuring Sir Richard Branson, Peter Diamandis (author of the best-selling book – Abundance), Dr. Ned Hallowell, Tony Robbins, Tim Ferriss and Dave Logan.
- Motivational Moments with Brian Tracy
- Kristin White – from the ABC Program the Ripple Effect
- Dean Graziosi’s Weekly Wisdom
- Isabella Miko with her Eco Miko programming
- Joel Comm’s “Next Internet Millionaire” reality show
- Exclusive airing of documentaries like “Life with Tesla” and “Cracking the Celebrity Code”
- Never released Healing Practices from Master Sha
Founders have been asked how this compares to OWN where Oprah set out to provide positive content.
“The difference between RealWisdomTV.com and OWN is we have no limitations on time. A person can watch as many programs as they want to when they want to. No more recording programs and juggling to watch key interviews at limited times,” said Michael Roban, Co-Founder of RealWisdomTV.com. “With our channel, a person simply chooses the area he wants to focus on at any given time, selects the guru and watches powerful content delivered in short high impact segments.”
Co-Founder Jonathan Stone “believes this will shift the entire business of this multi-billion dollar industry, for the betterment of the average person who is seeking support.”
- 14% of consumers claimed to have used online tools to help manage their health (http://aspe.hhs.gov/sp/reports/2009/consumerhit/report.shtml)
- 30% say they are likely to use these types of tools in the future (http://aspe.hhs.gov/sp/reports/2009/consumerhit/report.shtml)
- The $10 billion industry is estimated to increase by an average of 6.2% through 2014
(according to Healthy Living US July 2009 and Marketdata Enterprises - http://www.marketdataenterprises.com/FullIndustryStudies.htm#SELF)
RealWisdomTV.com has assembled some of the greatest thought leaders’ content and created one portal to positively impact the world. Check out what YouTube saw as a winner with they agreed to dedicate a channel to them. Go to http://www.RealWisdomTV.com today.
RealWisdomTV.com is focused on providing content in three main categories: health, wealth and wisdom. The robust content is delivered by internationally renowned thought leaders and will also feature classic content from the masters as well as the creation of new independent content. It is positioned to become the leading aggregator of this genre with contracts in place to provide thousands of hours of content on demand at this time. Additional distribution outlets for Real Wisdom TV will open late summer 2013. For more information, visit RealWisdomTV.com or contact Sheila Stewart at 310.593.4413 or sstewart(at)SheilaStewartPR(dot)com.