London, UK (PRWEB) July 05, 2013
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as an informative partner of China Petrochemical Industry Forum 2013. The event will take place on December 2-6, 2013, in Xiamen, China.
China Petrochemical Industry Forum 2013 will address the strategic, operational and technical needs of all Petrochemical Producers. CPIF2013 is not only a Questioner, but also a Problem Solver. It is a forum elaborately designed to meet the demand of Petrochemical Industry Players. It will gather more than 400 participants from all over the world.
Core Issues to be Covered Include:
- What is taking place and why in the worldwide marketplace?
- What should be kept in mind as the global petrochemical landscape evolves?
- How can green, sustainable development be made more practical?
- How would China carry out the industrial transformation and upgrading with innovation?
- What are the new trends of the petrochemical feedstock?
- What are the state-of-the-art technological breakthroughs?
- What are the novel trends in consumer markets and the influence on petrochemicals?
China Petrochemical Industry Forum 2013
Dates: December 2-6, 2013
Location: Xiamen, China
In addition to the conference agenda, attendees will find themselves extending the professional and industrial know-how by attending the training courses.
- Leading players from top 100 Chemical Producers in the world
- Leading players from regional top 10 Chemical Producers around the world
- NOC and leading Private Chemical Companies from China
- Petrochemical Feedstock
- Chemical Trader
- EPC Company
- Technology Provider
- Financial Institutions
- Middle East
Please note that Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.