Switched-On Schoolhouse is used by the Duggar family from the TV show 19 and Counting.
Rock Rapids, IA (PRWEB) July 08, 2013
Available from Alpha Omega Publications for the back-to-school season, the 2013 edition of Switched-On Schoolhouse includes three new CTE electives and first-time features.
The computer-based Christian homeschool curriculum has gained three career and technology education (CTE) electives that give high school students digital skills required for today’s colleges and businesses:
- SOS Office Applications I: Tutorials for Microsoft® Word®, PowerPoint®, and Publisher®
- SOS Office Applications II: Tutorials for Microsoft® Access® and Excel®
- SOS Small Business Entrepreneurship
SOS also offers a number of new time-saving benefits for homeschool families.
New SOS Features:
- An answer finder that allows teachers to link directly to the lesson
- Recyclable custom assignments
- A teacher mode that allows parents to locate ungraded assignments easily
- A student mode that lets students see tasks that are due that day
- An attendance tracker
First released in 1997 on CD-ROM, Switched-On Schoolhouse provides the five core subjects of Bible, history and geography, language arts, science, and math, as well as over 35 electives for students in grades 3-12. The biblical curriculum offers automatic grading and recordkeeping, advanced lesson planning, and media-rich lessons packed with interactive games, movies, maps, and timelines. SOS is used by the Duggar family from the TV show 19 and Counting.
To learn more about Switched-On Schoolhouse from Alpha Omega Publications, go to http://www.aophomeschooling.com/switched-on-schoolhouse_overview?utm_source=PRWeb&utm_medium=PressRelease&utm_campaign=SOS.
About Alpha Omega Publications
Founded in 1977, Alpha Omega Publications is a leading provider of award-winning PreK-12 Christian curriculum, educational resources, and services to Christian schools, homeschool families, and distributors. Visit Alpha Omega Publications online at http://www.aop.com/?utm_source=PRWeb&utm_medium=PressRelease&utm_campaign=SOS or call 800-682-7391.