SEO is No More Traditional, Says Splashsys – a Leading India Based SEO Company

Share Article

A seminar on the subject 'The Recent Trends in Online Marketing' arranged by Splashsys Webtech concludes with the highlight that Search Engine Optimization is no more traditional and it now needs a strategic approach for promotion.

SEO Services Trends

Content Marketing Leads to Higher Web Exposure

Convince your website visitors that you know their business. Show them how you know it. Give them some real data. Give them something free with a benefit they can experience themselves.

Past News Releases

RSS

“The days are gone when search engine optimization used to be based on a certain set of link building techniques. Things have changed a lot over the years, most significantly in the last one year itself. Today, Search engines are intelligent and honest enough to reward quality websites with higher rankings in its result pages. Their systems are wise enough to differentiate a quality website from a spam one. Today, it’s more about optimizing a website for its visitors, rather than for search engines. If a website is being loved by its visitors and is being talked about in a viral way on social networks, search engines will have to give it higher ranks. They actually have no choice. After all, their primary target is end users, not just the businesses.” – says Ratan Jha, Strategic Online Marketing Head at Splashsys Webtech.

Mr. Jha was addressing a seminar on ‘The Recent Trends in SEO and Online Marketing’ in New Delhi today. He further adds – “It definitely leaves traditional methods of optimizing websites far behind. If you need better visibility of your website with major search engines, you cannot just depend on syndicating a set of articles and blogs to the same set of website every week. This approach chains your marketing strategy in confinements. If you talk about links, yes it is vital but only when you gain it from different websites, and obviously good websites.”

“So the best approach to modern SEO services should combine an ongoing content marketing campaign and an active social media campaign. Give your website visitors free knowledge related to your offerings. The best example can be sought from Hubspot. They sell inbound marketing CMS and various other related applications. See how they offer free ebooks. Visit their blog section; see how they ask their readers to download free copy of ebooks. What is the benefit? Why are they doing it free? Their only answer – convince your website visitors that you know their business. Show them how you know it. Give them some real data. Give them something free with a benefit they can experience themselves. If you adopt this approach consistently, a greater part of website visitors will convert into customers, and even if they can’t afford you they will bring you others by referrals.” - he continues.

While answering the questions of participants towards the end of the seminar, he was asked – “what is content marketing? Which he replied – content marketing is about sharing 40% of what you know genuinely with your potential customers and that too without expecting any benefits in the beginning. It’s about being transparent to some extent, but opaque at the same for the rest of 60% strategy.

The seminar lasted for three hours and was joined by 62 participants in total from all over the city. Most of them were online marketers, SEO companies, and self employed online marketing professionals. At least 10 speakers spoke on varied subjects related, but obviously Ratan Jha seemed the most influential of all. Splashsys Webtech was one of the gold sponsors of the event.

To know more about internet marketing and search engines optimization from Splashsys, visit http://splashsys.com

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Rohan
@splashsys
since: 04/2012
Follow >
Splashsys Webtech
since: 05/2012
Like >
Splashsys Webtech

Follow us on
Visit website