Charlotte, N.C. (PRWEB) July 11, 2013
At the close of the second quarter, halfway through the year, Foodie Call recognizes its new restaurant partners added since January 2013, as well as their most popular ordered dishes.
The new partners, located within Charlotte, as well as the Northlake, University, and Huntersville locations, are listed below. Additionally, their most popular dishes are listed.
- 1900: Quesadillas, Flautas, and Cheesecake Burritos
- Anntony’s: Curry Chicken Roti, Seafood Basket, Roti Wraps
- Burrito Factory: Juicy Steak Burrito, Meat Taco, 8 oz. Chori Queso Dip, California Style Fajita Burrito
- Dragonfly: Appetizers - Egg and Spring Rolls, Crab Rangoon, or Pork or Vegetable Dumplings; General Chicken, Sesame Chicken or Beef
- Energy Café: Fruit Platter, Fuel Bar Platter, Hummus and Pita and Quinoa Salad, Healthy Fudgy Brownie
- Fox and Hound: Tavern Burger, The Classic Cheeseburger, Beer Battered Chicken Tenders
- Karma Kafe: Curry Chicken Sandwich, Karma Klassic Salad, Black Bean Soup
- Karmale: Tuna Melt, Turkey Melt, Roast Beef Melt Croissant
- La Paz: Gordo Burrito, Classic Mexican Burrito, Street Tacos
- Metro Café: Doner Kebab, Hummus and Baklava Appetizers, Mixed Kebab
- PRS: Bacon Cheeseburger, Potato Skins with Cheese & Bacon Appetizer, Half-Dozen Jumbo Wings
- Sage Garden BBQ & Catering: Pulled Pork Entrée, Pulled Chicken, Fresh made Banana Pudding
- Viva Chicken: Half Chicken with Sides, Fourth Chicken with Sides, Quinoa Stuffed Avocado
To order food online, customers simply have to visit https://makeafoodiecall.com, and then click on the green “Order Online Now!” tab to go directly to a specific restaurant’s page. Once there, Foodie Call visitors can choose from a bevy of ethnic cuisine, as well as general types of food served for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and more.
The food delivery company works with restaurants that do not offer in-house delivery services. Foodie Call also delivers alcohol and desserts, and offers catering services for businesses looking to host office functions and parties.
About Foodie Call, Inc.
Foodie Call is a multi-restaurant marketing and delivery service providing a delicious variety of Charlotte’s best cuisine, beer, and wine to Charlotte metropolitan area residents, workers, and visitors. Foodie Call services Charlotte and the surrounding areas from Ballantyne to Lake Norman. The delivery company brings napkins, utensils, and drinks for a full complement to your meal. For special events, they can provide wine accompanied by gift boxes or items for themed events. For hours and menus, or to place an order, visit http://www.MakeAFoodieCall.com or call Benny, the catering manager, at 704-245-6575.
308 E Worthington Ave.
Charlotte, NC 28203