Raleigh, NC (PRWEB) July 11, 2013
ChannelPro-SMB, the premier source of business and technology insights for channel partners serving the small and midsize business market, is in the final stages of planning its east coast ChannelPro SMB Forum at the Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel in Iselin N.J. (metro NYC area) September 9 - 10. Sponsor support for the event is strong; AVG/Level Platforms has just signed on with the Diamond sponsorship and HP with a Platinum sponsorship.
Our sponsors represent an elite cross-section of industry associations and vendors offering solutions for the SMB marketplace. Gold-level sponsors currently include Autotask, GFI, LogMeIn, OKI, VaultLogix, and ViewSonic. Silver sponsors are ASCII, ChannelEyes, CompTIA, eFolder, Highly Reliable Systems, Jabra, Lenovo, mailprotector, McAfee (an Intel Company), Reflexion, SMB Nation, SMB TechFest, SpamSoap, Webroot, Varvid, and others. Bass Computers Inc. has also agreed to a product sponsorship for the Hottest Trends in Hardware session (aka the “Petting Zoo”).
A few Silver sponsorship opportunities remain. Interested vendors and distributors should contact the ChannelPro team immediately at: http://channelproforum.com/sponsors/how-to-sponsor/
The full-day, live event for channel resellers, integrators, consultants, and managed service providers offers interactive, in-depth conversations with some of the industry’s top channel pros who have pioneered profitable businesses from cloud computing, mobility, and managed services. A showcase of SMB vendor solutions provides additional learning opportunities and enables channel pros to get one-on-one advice on employing new technologies and services to better serve their customers.
This year’s interactive discussion topics are:
- Adapting Your Business to the Cloud: Which services should you offer and which ways of offering them are the most profitable? Industry experts will address these topics head-on and explore how you can take advantage of the latest cloud opportunities.
- Winning Sales and Marketing Strategies for MSPs: Learn how the pros attract new customers, from finding sales prospects to the most effective techniques for turning leads into clients.
- Where the Money Is in Mobility: From device management and security to mobile app development and reselling carrier services, you’ll receive actionable advice for capitalizing on the mobile juggernaut.
- Today’s Hottest Trends in Hardware: Get a hands-on look at the latest Ultrabooks, smartphones, small-form-factor PCs, storage solutions, monitors, and tablets, and learn from leading experts how to turn cool into cash.
- Bonus session: CompTIA is providing its Quick Start Guide to Crafting a Mobility Offering.
“By participating in the ChannelPro SMB Forum, channel partners have a unique opportunity to learn the ins and outs of today’s top IT trends from colleagues who have learned by doing and paved the way for their success,” says Michael Siggins, publisher of ChannelPro-SMB and a session moderator at the event. “They can also take advantage of the showcase of vendor solutions that will enable them to meet the growing IT needs of their SMB customer base.”
To ensure that everyone at the ChannelPro SMB Forum can freely participate in the conversation, seating at the event has been limited. Space is still available, however, and persons interested in attending or exhibiting at the conference are encouraged to visit the show’s website at http://www.channelproforum.com.
Vendors and distributors interested in a sponsorship should contact the ChannelPro team at: http://channelproforum.com/sponsors/how-to-sponsor/.
About ChannelPro-SMB: ChannelPro-SMB provides targeted business and technology information for IT channel partners who serve small and midsize businesses. Via ChannelPro-SMB print magazine and associated online properties, ChannelPro-SMB delivers expert opinion, analysis, news, product reviews, and advice vital to a reseller’s business success. Perspectives from VARs, vendors, distributors, and analysts are spotlighted daily. No other media company focuses on the small and midsize marketplace like ChannelPro-SMB. More information is available at http://www.channelprosmb.com.