Long Beach, CA (PRWEB) July 10, 2013
The LBL Group To Host Health Care Reform Seminar: What Employers Need to Know & Their Next Critical Steps
WHAT: “Healthcare Reform: What Employers Need to Know & Their Next Critical Steps”—an insight-filled seminar designed to educate employers about the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), its implications, and the key decisions employers must make.
Attendees will receive:
- An update on the recent delay of employer shared responsibility requirements.
- An update on legislation specific to California employers.
- And a copy of the United Benefit Advisors Health Plan Survey Executive Summary. The UBA Health Plan Survey is the nation’s largest and most comprehensive survey of plan design and plan costs.
The seminar is being hosted by The LBL Group, a provider of insurance and financial services for more than 40 years.
- Peter Freska, Benefits Adviser - LBL Group
- Sheldon Blumling, Partner – Fisher & Phillips LLP
WHEN: Wednesday, July 31; 7:30 to 11:45 a.m. PDT.
- 7:30 to 8:00 a.m.—Registration; a healthy breakfast will be served at this time as well.
- 8:00 to 9:15 a.m.—Managing Employee Benefits in the Health Care Reform Era. This qualifies for PHR, SPHR, GRHR recertification (1.25 general credit hours).
- 9:15 to 11:15 a.m.—Health Care Reform: What’s next with health care reform?
- 11:15 to 11:45 a.m.—Employer Next Steps: What do we do now?
WHERE: The Grand Event Center
4101 E. Willow St.
Long Beach, CA
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: HR professionals and others who wish to be better informed about the ramifications of Health Care Reform. The seminar will be especially pertinent to employers with 50 or more employees in the greater Long Beach/Los Angeles and Orange County areas.
REGISTRATION LINK: http://www.lblgroup.com/hcrseminar/
MEDIA CONTACT: Peter Freska, CEBS
4281 Katella Ave., Suite 221, Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Peter (at) LBLGroup (dot) com
ABOUT THE LBL GROUP: The LBL Group has been providing insurance and financial services to clients and the community for over 40 years. The LBL Group is a partner firm of United Benefit Advisors (UBA) and is comprised of six strategic departments designed to provide clients an array of specialized services. We offer a full service approach to employee benefit consulting and brokerage services to employer groups and individuals. Our expertise includes Health Insurance, Voluntary Benefits, Retirement Services, Life Insurance, Medicare and Long Term Care Planning, and Wealth Management. LBL Insurance Services, Inc. has been a proud member of the Long Beach Area Chamber of Commerce since 1972.
ABOUT UNITED BENEFIT ADVISORS:
United Benefit Advisors, is a member-owned alliance of more than 140 premier independent benefit advisory firms with more than 165 offices throughout the U.S, Canada and the U.K., and is the nation's largest benefits advisory organization. As trusted and knowledgeable advisors, UBA Members collaborate with more than 2,000 professionals to seek out ideas, insight, expertise and best-in-class solutions that positively impact employers and make a real difference in the lives of their employees and families. Employers, advisors and industry-related organizations interested in obtaining powerful results from our shared wisdom should visit UBA online at http://www.UBAbenefits.com to locate their local UBA Member Firm.
ABOUT FISHER & PHILLIPS:
Fisher & Phillips LLP is one of the oldest and largest firms in the nation engaged exclusively in the practice of labor and employment law, representing management.