"Become A Certified Product Owner"
Irvine, CA (PRWEB) July 16, 2013
Here are just a few learning objectives:
- Discuss the key responsibilities and rights of the Product Owner.
- Explain the importance of the Product Backlog and how it is used in Scrum.
- Practice a new model for thinking about the Product Backlog, organizing the Product Backlog items and identifying non-functional requirements.
- Describe how to engage the Team members, users, customers and stakeholders in co-creating requirements and features.
- Identify the profile of behaviors and attitudes that enable someone to be a powerful Product Owner and the behaviors and attitudes that augment their impact.
- Practice applying multiple prioritization techniques to maximize business value.
- Rehearse writing user stories and acceptance criteria.
For more details or to register for this course visit: http://agile.conscires.com/cspo-training-irvine-07/