According to AlphaEMS CEO, Eric Chang,
who says “This move will allow AlphaEMS to:
• expand our PCBA services
• include system integration, and
• produce more solid state drives, network security, GPS, and similar products.”
Fremont, CA (PRWEB) July 11, 2013
AlphaEMS, a Fremont-based printed circuit board (PCB) prototyping and assembly services firm, has announced today that it recently completed its expansion, increasing their Fremont facility to over 46,000 square feet. AlphaEMS provides PCB design layout, material purchasing, assembly, warehousing, order management and full testing and quality assurance services.
The company’s customer base includes a broad range of Silicon Valley electronic industries, including medical, high-end industrial, industrial pc, military, mobile/wireless, networking, and semi conductor equipment companies. Founded in 2003 by a group of former Solectron and A-Plus key executives, Alpha’s state-of- the-art machines (representing a $10 million investment)
cover the entire printed circuit board assembly process, from quick turn PCB prototype service to mid-volume PCB assembly:
- 3 FUJI and 3 JUKI lines consist of Juki screen printers, CP-643E, CP65, IP3 and BTU reflow ovens to support quick-turn printed circuit board (PCB) prototypes and on-going production needs.
- The SRT rework station is the main BGA rework machine, which provides for lead free BGA and micro BGA.
- Nicolet X-ray, Yes tech AOI, Mirtec inline fully automatic AOI and 5DX X-ray inspection machines are used for the BGA inspection process, providing consistent production quality.
- A Takaya flying probe tester to used to test client needs at the prototype stage.
The expansion will ease the company’s capacity constraints, according to AlphaEMS CEO, Eric Chang, who says “This move will allow AlphaEMS to:
- expand our PCBA services
- include system integration, and
- produce more solid state drives, network security, GPS, and similar products.”
In addition to the planned expansion, AlphaEMS has recently completed significant equipment upgrades, to benefit its clients.
“We have standardized our printer to a Juki fully automatic printer, switched our oven to BTU, cleaner to Speeline Aquastorm, and added a Pillarhouse selective wave solder machine. And with our new data collection system,” says Eric Chang we will be able to collect and store all information real- time and online. We can even track products by their serial number throughout the process.”
For over a decade, AlphaEMS has been counted on as a turnkey, trusted Silicon Valley printed circuit board (PCB) assembly partner for high quality and fast turnaround times. Our printed circuit board assembly (PCB) services cater to design engineers and organizations primarily located in San Francisco, San Jose, and the East Bay. Whether it’s printed circuit board prototyping, flex PCB assembly, low-volume printed circuit board assembly, or medium printed circuit board run manufacturing, AlphaEMS is your one-stop shop to help you plan, acquire the proper PCB components, and assemble your final PCB product line.
AlphaEMS is ITAR compliant certified, ISO-9000 certified, and ISO-14000 certified.
For further information, contact us at (510) 498-8788.