Robbie Ventura, Professional Cyclist and 2006 Tour de France commentator, Brings Cycling Camp to Skytop Lodge, Pocono Mountains
Professional cyclist, Robbie Ventura, hosts an exciting cycling camp at Skytop Lodge, a luxury resort in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, October 3-6, 2013. During this three day camp, Robbie Ventura will ride with guests, as well as share personal stories, first hand, about this year’s Tour de France and Leadville 100.
Pocono Mountains, Pennsylvania (PRWEB) July 19, 2013
Robbie Ventura, professional cyclist and coach, brings cycling camp to Skytop Lodge, a luxury resort in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. The camp takes place Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, October 3-6, 2013; featuring great instructional road bicycling, exceptional culinary cuisine, and relaxation time.
Package rates for participating cyclists start at $1,499.00 for 3 nights (tax and gratuity additional).
Included in this package:
- Deluxe accommodations at Skytop Lodge
- Skytop's finest cuisine
- Cycling and fitness coaching by Robbie Ventura
- Custom Skytop/Vision Quest Jersey
- Welcome and finale reception
- Technical assistance during the ride
- Keepsake photo album of the weekend.
About Robbie Ventura:
- 30 years of racing experience with over 70 victories in his 12 years as a professional cyclist
- 2006 Tour de France commentator with Bob Roll
- Part of US Postal Team for 4 years and criterium specialist
- Cycle Ops Director of Training
- NCSF Personal Trainer, USAC/USAT Level II
- Founder of visionquestcoaching.com
About Skytop Lodge:
Opened in 1928, the majestic Skytop Lodge sits atop a hill surrounded by 5,500 acres of lush landscape, including an 80 acre lake, championship golf course, and exquisite gardens. The resort boasts multiple restaurant & dining outlets, 193 guest rooms, a modern conference center, and world renowned adventure center offering boating, skiing, ice-skating, zip lining, rock climbing, tennis, volleyball, extensive nature trails, and more.