3D printing is a revolution that will change home-life and countless industries from design to medicine.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) July 23, 2013
Dynamism, an exclusive provider of next-generation technology, announced today its new leading one-stop shop for 3D printers, featuring eight of the best printers on the market. 3D printing enables one to create real-life goods or models directly from a 3D printer. With a 3D printer, the user simply loads a design and the printer will build that item by extruding plastic layer by layer until the object is complete. There are over 100,000 free designs online, or a design can be custom created using 3D software. One’s imagination is truly the limit, with the ability to create art, toys, tools, replicas, models and prototypes, figurines and so much more.
“3D printing is a revolution that will change home-life and countless industries from design to medicine,” says Douglas Krone, CEO of Dynamism. “We are thrilled to be able to offer the best in class and widest selection of 3D printers online.”
Dynamism’s 3D printers include:
- Cube – The cube is small and ultra-portable with a great design. It’s affordable and easy to use making it a great starter printer. From $1299
- Cube X – This high performing 3D printer won “Best of CES 2013.” It has the largest print size in its class and prints in multiple colors and materials. From $2499
- Makerbot Replicator 2 – A high resolution capability and huge build volume make this the easiest, fastest and most affordable printer for making professional quality models. From $2199
- Makerbot Replicator 2X – This full featured printer has a flat build plate, draft-blocking enclosure and re-engineered dual extruders. Great for either home or office. From $2799
- UP Mini – With a great design, good print quality and even heat throughout printing, the Up Mini is a great entry-level 3D printer. From $999
- UP Plus 2 – This easy to use, affordable printer is lightweight and feature-rich with good output quality. From $1749
- Type A Machines – Make:Magazine gave this mid-range printer a "Best in Class" rating. It has the largest print area in its class and prints in layers as thin as 100 microns. From $1689
- Printrbot Series – Starting at $299, Printrbot offers a line of highly affordable and popular printers. The printers are reliable, easy to use and a perfect entry level choice.
At Dynamism.com, consumers can find the best selection of 3D printers online and they can shop with confidence in Dynamism’s curated best-of-class products, expert sales advice and unlimited technical support. Additionally, Dynamism provides education on 3D printing, helping consumers understand the printing process, materials and the difference in products on the website at its Explore 3D Printing webpage here.
For more information, please visit, http://www.dynamism.com.
Since 1997, Dynamism has served tech-savvy shoppers and leading-edge corporations with an exclusive, best-of-the-best array of next-generation products. Dynamism customers receive a personal representative available to help them with any aspect of product ownership before and after a sale. Dynamism’s track record of reliability and excellence, coupled with unparalleled service, are all part of the reason customers choose Dynamism. For more information on Dynamism’s products and services, visit http://www.dynamism.com.
Paramount Public Relations, Inc.
Jessica Prah, jprah(at)paramountpr(dot)com, 312-953-3257
Elizabeth Lewis, elizabeth(at)paramountpr(dot)com, 312-544-4190