Fort Lauderdale (PRWEB) July 19, 2013
BestCarShops.com launches its new website that simplifies the process of locating a nearby car shop or parts provider based on a detailed "pros & cons" rating system. The Best Car Shops online directory provides the first practical way for high-end European car owners to compare and locate nearby professionals that specialize in their particular automotive needs, ranging from service & repair, tuning & performance, parts & accessories.
During the initial launch of the site, car owners who complete an online review of their repair shop will be entered into a free monthly drawing to win $500 that can be spent at any shop listed in the site’s directory. If you are a shop owner, claim your listing now.
Shop Owner Benefits:
· Free listing in the BestCarShops.com directory for every qualified business;
· Exposure to new customers;
· Each claimed listing will have unique customization to make the shop more attractive, logo, specials, product features and much more;
· BestCarShops.com provides a link to your shop listing, allowing customers to easily find your business and post a review;
· Notification each time a customer posts a review.
Car Owner Benefits:
· Find a trusted car shop by comparing ratings, reviews, services and pricing;
· Easily find a shop for your specific needs in the BestCarShops.com directory;
· Find out about special offers, discounts, and events going on at "Best Car Shops in your area";
· Up-to-date news and events for real car enthusiast.
With over 5,000 specialists, BestCarShops.com offers the largest choice in Service & Repair, Tuning & Performance, and Parts & Accessories for: BMW, Porsche, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar, Land Rover, Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, Lotus, Aston Martin, Bentley, and Rolls Royce.
About Best Car Shops
BestCarShops.com is a privately owned company, not affiliated with any automobile manufacturer, dealership, auto repair facility, or parts company.
A qualified business is one that specializes in one (or more) service, repair, tuning, performance, parts or accessories businesses and for one (or more) of the 13 brands featured: BMW, Porsche, Audi, Mercedes Benz, Jaguar, Land Rover, Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, Lotus, Aston Martin, Bentley and Rolls Royce. At this time they are not including in their free directory the following car related businesses: Tire stores, Muffler repair, Paint & Body shops, Detailers, Car Rentals or Car Sales.