The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua truly offers something for everyone this summer season, far beyond extraordinary sun, surf and sand.
Past News ReleasesRSS
KAPALUA, MAUI, HI (PRWEB) July 19, 2013
The recently announced "Family Adventure Summer Series" at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua has been very well-received by guests and the destination family resort has decided to expand its complimentary summer activities and extend availability through Labor Day. "Maui is the ultimate summertime playground making it an ideal vacation destination for families and friends," said Tom Donovan, Vice President and General Manager of The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua. "By extending our Family Adventure Summer Series we are giving our guests even greater opportunity to create lifelong Ritz-Carlton memories."
The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua expanded summer offerings now available through September 3rd include:
Weekly Complimentary Summer Activity Schedule
10:30am – Ai Pono “Eat Well”
2:00pm – Kite Flying
10:00am – Na Mea Makamae
3:30pm – Early Hawaiian Mapping
10:00am – Hula Lessons
12:30pm – What Lies Beneath
Aloha Fridays –
10:00am – Sense of Place
11:30am – Lei Making
3:00pm – Ocean Features
7:00pm – Dive in Movies at the Lower Pool Deck
Additional complimentary activities that can be enjoyed anytime include basketball, tennis, kite flying, bocce ball, shuffle board, croquet and daily lunch feedings of the resort’s pet potbelly piglets, Loco and Moco. For the golf enthusiast, Kapalua Golf is offering Summer Family Programs:
- Kids 17 and under play free with paying adult after 2:30 (Bay, Plantation or 3-Hole Walking Course, one comp child per paying adult)
- Kids 17 and under receive complimentary rental clubs
- Kids 17 and under receive free instruction when taking lesson with paying adult (lesson at same time, not valid for golf schools
Additional Complimentary Summer Delights
The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua has two featured guest room packages - the Island Paradise and the Island Paradise Luxury. Valid dates are June 16 – and August 31, 2013 with the following inclusions:
- Enjoy a complimentary Mai Tai made poolside by our talented mixologists
- Complimentary Summer Learning Series - “Kingdom of Hawaii” a history on the Hawaiian Monarchy at the Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment Center
- Enliven the senses while lounging poolside with our Waihua Spa Providers offering complimentary cool Oshibori towels, cucumber eye mask and lavender spritzer
- Cultural ‘Walk n’ Talk’ Tours honoring the property’s sacred Honakahua Preservation Site and exploring treasures from medicinal and organic gardens to native art collections
- Make a splash every Saturday with Maui Aqua Fit, a fun fitness class that tones and strengthens all major muscle groups while using water as resistance
- Sunday night ‘Dive-In Movies’ for the entire family to enjoy
The Island Paradise Package pricing starts at $519 per night offering a fifth night complimentary and daily breakfast for two. The Island Paradise Luxury Package starts at $579 per night and includes a fifth complimentary night and a $500 hotel credit. Both packages require a minimum five-night stay.
The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua truly offers something for everyone this summer season, far beyond extraordinary sun, surf and sand. For more information or reservations at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, please call (800) 262-8440, the hotel directly at (808) 669-6200, or visit The Ritz-Carlton Web site at http://www.ritzcarlton.com.
About The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua
The AAA Five-Diamond Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua showcases a stunning, fully-renovated destination resort offering 463 guestrooms, including 107 residential suites, boasting warm-hued wood floors, rich travertine bathrooms, flat-screen LCD televisions and Hawaiian-inspired artwork. The Waihua Spa at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua beckons with treatment rooms framed by private garden showers, volcanic stone grottos, steam, sauna and whirlpool therapies, outdoor couple's hale (cabanas) and a fitness center and movement studio with spectacular ocean views. Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment program offers all interest levels an array of outdoor activities from land to sea, led by trained naturalists. The breathtaking island resort also features six dining experiences, enhanced indoor/outdoor meeting space, an inviting children's pool and luxury cabanas. The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua is nestled on 54 acres and enveloped by the 23,000 acre Kapalua Resort, renowned for two championship golf courses, award-winning restaurants and an historic pineapple plantation.
About The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 80 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. The Ritz-Carlton is the only service company to have twice earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award which recognizes outstanding customer service. For more information, or reservations, contact a travel professional, call toll free in the U.S. 1-800-241-3333, or visit the company website at http://www.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR).