New York City, NY (PRWEB) July 30, 2013
Following up on the tremendous success of its highly acclaimed Riversip News Apps, Briox Ltd. introduced the exciting new Football Transfers & Rumors (http://www.riversip.com/football_transfers_news.php) a new app that enables football fans to stay on top of the most recent transfers news at their own pace.
Available today in the Apple iTunes store, Google Play and Amazon - this free app is the most efficient way to follow football transfers and transfers rumors news and follow your favorite football clubs on the go. Powered by the same algo-social editing technology that's powering the highly-acclaimed Riversip line of apps, this app has the ability to "understand" what's buzzing, what's hot and what is grabbing football supporters' attention around the globe – and serve it with a smooth & slick user experience. The result is a football news app that always serves the hottest selection of items, covering the top European clubs, quotes from leading managers and players and more.
“There are so many football blogs and websites out there, providing exclusive news stories from various sources. Yet – until now there was no easy way to follow them all.” said Briox Co-Founder Itamar Rogel. “Following the acclaim we got for our existing Riversip apps and due to users' requests, we chose to apply our engine to the football sector and introduce a fresh approach to it. These are highly trending topics these days, and they deserve an efficient and hassle-free experience, which brings you the absolute-best football sources without you having to do any work.”
Features of Riversip Football Transfers and Rumors News app include:
- Summaries of hottest news items: This means you always get the biggest news in the football rumors scene, picked & arranged for maximal reading pleasure.
- Catch up on your own schedule: You can switch the time-frame in one tap, so you'll be up-to-date no matter how often you're checking things out.
- See what your friends had to say! Riversip groups Tweets and Facebook posts relating to news events and shows them all together, so you can see what your friends had to say on each of the stories.
- Expanded coverage for each news event: See all the sources which have covered the news, including previews of the stories, in one place. This is a great way to get all the juicy angles around the hot stories.
- Push notifications when something you must know about has happened.
- Customization: you can customize a list of topics and use the “My News” feature to receive a summary of the news, only for the topics you're interested in. This can include your favorite clubs, players, managers etc.
- Easy sharing: Share items on social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter.
- No setup or learning time required. Fire the app for the first time – and immediately get the best sources for football news.
- This is the only reader which keeps you from missing out on big items, by adapting the news to your personal pace.
Briox, the developer of the Riversip platform, was founded by Nati Berkover and Itamar Rogel. Briox has deep expertise in data fusion and information processing algorithms, which the company has leveraged to create the Riversip platform. The platform also offers a professional API for companies & enterprises to plug in and get the most relevant news & videos for each topic. Riversip Football Transfers & Rumors News is the latest application based on this platform among many others that were released, covering vast of topics, including technology, sports (tennis, golf, horse racing, fitness and more), entertainment & fashion News.
For more information, please visit http://www.Riversip.com