Aicent’s established and trusted IPX backbone allowed us to quickly implement a proven and secure LTE roaming solution with guaranteed interoperability via a single network.
San Jose, CA (PRWEB) July 31, 2013
Aicent, a leading provider of IP Exchange and LTE Roaming services for global mobile operators, today announced a partnership with KT, a leading South Korean telecommunications service provider, to offer KT’s mobile subscribers a seamless and consistent LTE roaming experience as they travel between South Korea and Hong Kong, Singapore, Philippines, and Switzerland - supported by 9 LTE operators interconnected through Aicent’s LTE Roaming Exchange hub.
- As mobile subscribers become more comfortable with the superior bandwidth and speed of LTE, they have come to expect this same level of performance wherever they travel. With Aicent’s LTE Roaming Exchange, KT is able to maximize their mobile subscriber’s roaming experience by offering continuous, high-speed data access to innovative and differentiated 4G services such as IP-based voice, data, and rich multimedia communications while they travel internationally.
- With Aicent’s industry leading IPX, KT is able to realize improved quality of service and improved network management, allowing for greater returns on investment while offering seamless LTE roaming and giving subscribers fast, dependable access to mobile broadband and applications on their smart devices.
- Aicent offers KT powerful signaling and interworking through a comprehensive global network of Diameter Routing Platforms (DRP) located in NA, Europe, and Asia supporting guaranteed interoperability while providing roaming policy monitoring, enforcement, and support for versatile routing options.
- Mr. Seokjun Kim, Vice President, Roaming & Data Business Department, KT
"Offering our subscribers the best mobile experience when traveling abroad is a high priority for KT. With Aicent’s LTE Roaming Exchange solution, we are able to offer our mobile subscribers a seamless and quality roaming experience when they travel abroad to international destinations. Aicent’s established and trusted IPX backbone allowed us to quickly implement a proven and secure LTE roaming solution with guaranteed interoperability via a single network."
- Ms. Lynn Liu, President and CEO of Aicent, Inc.
"As a leading mobile provider in one of the most technically progressive countries in the world, KT continues to be on the forefront of integrating advanced mobile services, such as 4G/LTE. We are pleased that KT selected our LTE Roaming Exchange with its Diameter Routing Platform as an integral part of their international mobile roaming services."
- About Aicent: http://www.aicent.com
- About KT: http://www.kt.com/
- Aicent’s LTE Roaming Exchange visit http://www.aicent.com/lteroaming.html
KT, Aicent, IPX, LTE Roaming, Roaming, Diameter Routing Platform, Diameter, International Roaming
Serving more than three billion mobile users around the world, Aicent, Inc., a TL 9000 certified organization, is a leading IPX provider of data network services and solutions for global mobile operators. To enable interoperability between Aicent customers and other networks, Aicent operates one of the largest mobile IPX network exchanges connecting to over 200 operators, including ten of the worlds’ largest. Through extensive peering arrangements, the Aicent network reaches nearly all 3G and 4G LTE operators around the world. The company's global IPX network operates an integrated mobile messaging exchange, value added data roaming and global reach infrastructure services, including the world’s first and largest multimedia messaging exchange, designed to help carriers maximize revenue opportunities. For more information, visit http://www.aicent.com.