(PRWEB) August 02, 2013
For Me To Coupon (FMTC), an affiliate marketing coupon datafeed provider today announced that it has released version 2 of its API along with an improved user interface.
Among the updates to the API are:
- Improved performance
- Improved data structure
- Dates that conform to the ISO 8601 format
- JSON format support
- Additional parameters to offer users more control in pulling and sorting data
Users will notice the company’s new logo and branding elements the next time they login to their accounts. The modern-looking interface also includes:
- A more user-friendly menu categorization of feed types and API calls
- In-depth documentation and sample integration code
- Integration with the company’s help desk
Existing users now have access to the new interface and API. New users can test drive these features by signing up for a free 30-day trial at: http://www.formetocoupon.com.
About For Me To Coupon
Since 2007, For Me To Coupon (FMTC) has been providing affiliates a convenient solution for managing coupons, deals and special offers from thousands of merchant programs across affiliate networks. The FMTC feed includes over 60,000 deals, offers, rebates and more from over 6,000 merchant programs.