"Despite a challenging global economic climate we continue to see tremendous growth in new emerging markets, particularly the "M-A-V-I-N" markets."
(PRWEB) August 01, 2013
APTelecom, a facilities-based telecom consulting and service company specializing in emerging markets, today announced several of the milestone achievements the company has reached since the beginning of 2013.
Among the most notable milestones that APTelecom has achieved since the beginning of the year:
- Revenue growth: APTelecom has steadily grown its revenue base over the past year, achieving a 350 percent growth rate of its revenue since this time last year.
- Expansion to new global markets: Since last year, APTelecom has continued to expand its global footprint and provide services to clients in a variety of emerging markets, including Angola, Indonesia, Brazil and others. APTelecom's client engagements currently cover five countries across four continents.
- Expansion of service portfolio: Along with expanding its global presence, APTelecom has also added additional services to its portfolio, offering clients the deepest level of telecom consulting and pre-sales services in the market today. Earlier this year APTelecom announced a strategic partnership with leading cyber security company TopPatch to provide security services to the global wholesale carrier community.
- FCPA Training and Trace International Status: Additionally, APTelecom passed Foreign Corruptions Privacy Act (FCPA) training and Trace International Status.
- Launch of 'State of Subsea' event series: Earlier this year APTelecom announced that it will launch the 'State of Subsea' expert event series. The events will bring together a mix of eclectic executives, influencers and leaders from all walks of the submarine cable and telecom industry to address the latest trends and share insights on the future of the industry. The first event will take place on October 1, 2013 in New York City, and additional events will be hosted throughout 2014 globally in the USA, Asia, and Europe.
Additionally, the first half of 2013 was also highlighted by several industry awards and recognitions for APTelecom. The company and its executive team, led by CEO Eric Handa, was sought after to speak and share expertise on subsea industry trends with a range of trade and national business media and industry events, including Thomson Reuters, Entrepreneur Radio, TechTalk Radio, SubOptic 2013 Paris, Wall Street Journal, SubTel Forum, CommsDay, TelecomReview North America, ITW 2013 and Submarine Networks World 2013, among others.
“We are pleased with the strides we've made as an organization through the first half of 2013," said Eric Handa, CEO of APTelecom. "Despite a challenging global economic climate we continue to see tremendous growth in new emerging markets, particularly the "M-A-V-I-N" markets, and provide our clients with a level of telecom and subsea consulting service that will help their organizations increase visibility and demand for their products. We look forward to continuing to be an integral part of all of our clients' businesses and to solidifying our leadership presence in the subsea community throughout 2013 and beyond.”
For more information on APTelecom, including a listing of clients, product and service offerings and recent company news, visit http://www.APTelecom.com.
APTelecom is a leading facilities-based telecom consulting company and service provider specializing in global connectivity, cloud solutions and emerging market advisory-based solutions. APTelecom combines superior quality, cost-competitive telecom products with strategic advisory and cloud solutions. APTelecom improves networks, facilitates growth, and manages change for its clients in the call center, security services, and data center space.
Companies who seek to expand their global reach rely on APTelecom's comprehensive expertise and knowledge of regulatory environments, as well as its ability to provide extremely high-quality products and solutions at low cost, helping businesses achieve intelligent, sustainable growth. APTelecom differentiates itself through quality, integrity, and innovation across their entire suite of products and services in Emerging Markets.
For more information on APTelecom, please visit http://www.APTelecom.com.