Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) August 01, 2013
The HO Series is about as close to a custom-tuned carburetor as you can get straight out of the box. The mechanical secondary carburetors are tuned on AED’s computerized wet-flow bench to properly match and balance fuel delivery to all cylinders. That means a better-controlled fuel metering signal and strength for crisp throttle response, great drivability, and killer acceleration at any engine speed.
• Custom, high-flow CNC-machined billet metering blocks
- Milled choke tower for more balanced air delivery
- 4-corner adjustable idle circuits
- Adjustable idle air bleeds
- Dual accelerator pumps
• Dual vacuum ports
- Aluminum fuel bowls with large sight glasses
• Reusable non-stick gaskets and washers
HO Series Carburetors are available in 650, 750, 850, 950, and 1,000 cfm ratings for gasoline and 750, 850, and 950 cfm for alcohol.
Summit Racing Equipment