London, UK (PRWEB) August 01, 2013
The Vietnamese tourist volumes grew during 2008-2012, driven by the nation’s strong economic growth, travel infrastructure improvements, an abundance of affordable travel options as well as attractive tourist destinations. Over the same period, Vietnam’s inbound tourist volumes increased at a CAGR of over 12.6%. Currently, the government is paying special attention to the development of the domestic travel and tourism industry given its importance to the Vietnamese economy. In 2012, the tourism sector accounted for close to 9.5% of the national GDP and just over 8% of the country’s employment.
The Vietnamese economy is poised to grow 5.7% in 2014, with the rate set to accelerate to 6.5% during 2015−2017. A rapid expansion of Vietnam’s travel and tourism industry over the forecast period is down to the solid growth of the national economy.
Topical market research report “Travel and Tourism in Vietnam to 2017” prepared by Timetric has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Travel and Tourism in Vietnam to 2017
Published: July, 2013
Price: US$ 1,950.00
The report presents an insightful guide to the travel and tourism industry in Vietnam. It discloses vital historical (2008-2012) and present data on the industry performance, characterizes the prevailing trends and burning issues in the market, besides analyzing the market by service category and intermediaries industries. The research examines the tourist spending patterns, employment and salary trends within the industry, provides details on the total, direct and indirect tourism output. The report scrutinizes the demand factors, traces the tourist flows in the country and discusses the prospects for the industry development up to 2017.
- Extensive overview of the travel and tourism industry in Vietnam.
- Industry SWOT analysis.
- Examination of tourism flows (domestic, inbound and outbound) and demand factors.
- Analysis of the key market sectors (airplanes, hotels, car rental and travel intermediaries).
- Description of competitive scenario along with profiles of the top market participants across various industry sectors.
- Critical data on the market performance containing historical and present valuations, details on the tourism output, employment and salary trends.
- Discussion of the key tourist spending patterns.
- Future outlook through 2017.
More new research studies by the publisher can be found at Timetric page.