Salt Lake City, UT (PRWEB) August 01, 2013
Riversand Technologies, Zeon Solutions and Magento announced today at Outdoor Retailer 2013 that the companies will host a joint webinar at 1 p.m. CDT/2 p.m. EDT on August 14, 2013, entitled “Data BIG as All Outdoors: How to Scale the Product Information Mountain”. The upcoming webinar will provide an overview of how Product Information Management (PIM) allows outdoor product manufacturers, distributors, and retailers to work with a central data repository. To register for the webinar, go to Registration Page.
As enterprise-wide access to product information becomes more critical in today's content-driven e-commerce operations and the era of "Big Data", webinar attendees will learn:
- The features and benefits of a Product Information Management (PIM) solution
- How a PIM can help manufacturers, distributors and retailers to centralize, connect and control complex product content by driving product data consistency
- How enabling product data collaboration and synchronization across all corporate systems including IT, sales, merchandising, marketing and accounting.
- About the Magento to Riversand Connector built by systems integrator Zeon Solutions
- How PIM benefits multichannel e-commerce operations
- How the Magento to Riversand connector links your product information and e-commerce operations
- About benefits being realized by other e-commerce companies with PIM
- Case studies on Product Information Management at outdoor retailers such as The North Face
About Zeon Solutions
Zeon Solutions, Inc. is an enterprise e-commerce, web solutions and custom software application development company. Since 2003, Zeon has delivered innovative e-commerce and mobile solutions that improve organizations’ effectiveness and accelerate growth and revenue. The firm’s core expertise is in the leading open source e-commerce platforms. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Zeon has offices in Ann Arbor, Seattle, Boston and Chicago, as well as a development center in Nagpur India. Visit zeonsolutions.com or call 414.475.6472 for more information.
The Magento eCommerce platform serves more than 150,000 merchants worldwide and is supported by a global ecosystem of solution partners and third-party developers. Magento is a feature-rich, open-source, enterprise-class platform that offers merchants a high degree of flexibility and control over the user experience, catalog, content and functionality of their online store. In August 2011, Magento was acquired by eBay Inc., and is now a division of X.commerce, Inc.
About Riversand Technologies
Riversand Technologies, Inc. is a worldwide provider of Product Information Management (PIM), Master Data Management (MDM) and data quality solutions. Customers include Topco Associates, VF Corporation, Bed, Bath & Beyond, PC Connection, Bluestem Brands, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Teva Pharmaceutics, ConocoPhillips and ExxonMobil. Riversand's PIM and MDM solutions allow clients to manage accurate, timely and up-to-date information through their supply chains, providing accelerated time-to-market, vendor data on-boarding, product assortment growth and an enhanced cross-channel customer experience. For more information, visit riversand.com and follow @RiversandMDM on Twitter.