London, UK (PRWEB) August 01, 2013
In 2012, the value of the North American market for drug delivery technologies stood at just over USD 66.69 billion. Accounting for almost 38% share, oral drug delivery technologies led the market in the same year, with the pulmonary drug delivery segment coming after, capturing 20% market share. Geography-wise, the United States is the leading country market for drug delivery systems, comprising close to 89% of the overall market.
The demand for drug delivery devices such as dry powder inhalers, auto and pen injectors, orodispersible tablets, transdermal patches and buccal transmucosal tablets has picked up in the region in recent years. Controlled release drug delivery is the most popular technology. The usage of implantable drug delivery devices is also on a rise. North America’s drug delivery market is predicted to register a CAGR of nearly 9% from 2012 to 2017.
Topical research study “North American Drug Delivery Technologies Market (Metered Dose Inhalers, Needle-Free Injectors, Auto-Injectors, Nasal Sprays, Transdermal Patches, Nebulizers, Infusion Pumps, Drug Eluting Stents, Sustained Release, Ocular Implants) – Forecasts To 2017” drawn up by MarketsandMarkets has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: North American Drug Delivery Technologies Market (Metered Dose Inhalers, Needle-Free Injectors, Auto-Injectors, Nasal Sprays, Transdermal Patches, Nebulizers, Infusion Pumps, Drug Eluting Stents, Sustained Release, Ocular Implants) – Forecasts To 2017
Published: July, 2013
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The report provides in-depth analysis of the North American drug delivery technologies market. It sheds light on the historical background of the industry as well as describes actual market state; examines key market segments and sub-segments and discloses essential qualitative and quantitative information on the industry performance. The research study presents a comprehensive market assessment on the basis of the route of administration and country, covers the market dynamics, identifies key factors driving and restraining its growth. The report delves into the competitive environment and offers detailed profiles of the top market players. All major industry aspects are covered, and important issues are discussed in the study. Moreover, the report evaluates the current and future market opportunities, and presents detailed industry forecasts through 2017.
- In-depth analysis of the North American drug delivery technologies market.
- Historical and present data on the industry performance.
- Extensive market overview including information on the market dynamics, drivers, restraints, opportunities, etc.
- Discussion of the burning industry issues.
- Insights into the regulative environment.
- Porter’s five forces, value chain, market share analyses.
- Information on the prevailing market trends.
- Comprehensive market assessment by technology and by country.
- Description of the competitive scenario.
- Profiles of the leading players (including details on financials, product and services portfolio, undertaken strategies and recent developments).
- Industry future outlook through 2017.
More research studies by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.