Portland, OR (PRWEB) August 01, 2013
Bogs Footwear (http://www.bogsfootwear.com), whose mission is to make better shoes every day, will unveil its Spring/Summer 2014 collection at this week’s Outdoor Retailer Summer Market tradeshow in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Bogs will showcase its newest spring styles for men, women and kids in booth #123 through August 3.
As always, the new line includes fresh prints and colors for the beloved Bogs Rainboots, as well as new additions to the garden-ready Urban Farmer series. Bogs will also introduce the new lightweight Baby Bogs Canvas for toddlers and preschoolers.
The new spring styles utilize the brand’s latest advancements in technology to create the most comfortable, durable, waterproof footwear experience on the market. All Bogs begin with a slip-resistant outsole for a solid foundation on even the slickest surfaces. Bogs Max-WickTM technology maintains a moisture-free environment inside the shoe, while new DuraFresh biotechnology fights odor without the use of any harsh chemicals.
The new Bogs Spring/Summer 2014 collection standouts include:
- Urban Farmer Slide (for men, MSRP $80; for women, MSRP $60). The new Bogs clog is 100% waterproof and made from durable, hand-lasted rubber to withstand a hard day’s work on the farm, rooftop garden or backyard oasis. Insulated with 4mm of Bogs Neo-Tech, EverDry and Bogs Max-Wick lining to keep feet dry all season long. DuraFresh biotechnology fights odor while the internal wide steel shank offers shovel protection. Comfort-rated from temperate to colder conditions.
- Urban Farmer (for women, MSRP $70). The new lace-up shoe is also 100% waterproof and made from durable, hand-lasted rubber to take on any gardening challenge in style. The stylish slip-on blends Bogs’ signature performance features – EverDry and Bogs Max-Wick to keep feet dry, seamless construction of dual-density, contoured EVA insole, and DuraFresh biotechnology to fight odor.
- Urban Farmer 2 Eye Lace (for women, MSRP $90). The boot version of the Urban Farmer is an essential for any gardenista. The mid-height 2 Eye Lace features the same technical benefits of the lower profile Urban Farmer and comes in red, kiwi green, royal blue and black.
- Baby Bogs Canvas (for toddlers, MSRP $45). Made from lightweight canvas with a shorter profile than the original Baby Bogs, the new mid-height bootie for toddlers and preschoolers is machine washable and features a soft-to-skin liner for those chubby baby feet. The easy pull-on handles and front Velcro closure make them easy for toddlers to take on and off. DuraFresh biotechnology naturally fights odor without the use of harsh chemicals, while Bogs Max-Wick manages moisture to keep tiny toes comfortable for hours of outdoor adventure. Available in sizes 4-10.
- Shift Clog (for men and women, MSRP $70). Bogs introduces its breakthrough in industrial footwear designed for those who work in the service industry. Powered by BioGrip, the Shift features a non-slip outsole that exceeds hospitality industry slip resistance standards. The clog is lined with EverDry and Bogs Max-Wick to absorb and evaporate sweat for all-day comfort. It’s also embedded with responsive cushioning that guarantees rebound over a lifetime of use.
Since 2002, Bogs has been making warm, waterproof and comfortable all-weather boots for people who work (or play) in the most uncomfortable conditions. With more than 40 years of experience in the shoe industry, Bogs offers durable footwear made with high-quality materials for the men’s, women’s and kids’ outdoor, casual, industrial, hunting and agricultural industries. For more information about Bogs, please visit http://www.bogsfootwear.com, “like” us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/bogsfootwear or follow @BogsFootwear on Twitter.