If you're in an accident that requires you to get your vehicle repaired, the last thing you want to face is paying a high deductible.
Tucson, AZ (PRWEB) August 02, 2013
Tucson AZ collision repair shop,Cutting Edge Collision Center now offers enrollment into an insurance deductible waiver plan for their customers. By taking advantage of this new plan, customers will be able to increase their insurance deductible to lower the premiums, as they will no longer have to pay the deductible in the event of an accident. This waiver will cover the participants' deductibles for as many times as the need arises for a period of 5 years from the time of purchase.
The terms and conditions for this plan are as follows:
1. The customer must take the vehicle to Cutting Edge Collision Center for repairs. No payments will be made directly to the customer or to any other repair facility.
2. The plan shall apply only to collision insurance claims and must exceed $1000.00. The insurance company responsible shall pay the balance of the claim. The repairs must be performed in full according to the insurance estimate.
3. The plan does not apply to regular maintenance repair items.
4. This plan is VIN specific and non-transferable. It is only valid if the insurance claim is filed under the name of the plan holder.
5. The plan is effective for as long as the plan holder owns the vehicle or for five (5) years, whichever occurs first. If the vehicle is sold within three (3) years of the contract purchase, Cutting Edge Refinishing will give a 50% credit from the original contract price towards the purchase of a new deductible waiver contract.
6. The plan payment is non-refundable except in the event the vehicle is a total loss. If the vehicle is totaled, the entire plan payment will be refunded in lieu of a deductible payment. Proof of total loss must be provided.
7. Customer indemnifies Cutting Edge Collision Center, it’s affiliates, heirs, representatives and employees of all responsibility relevant to this plan.
Gary Hagen of Cutting Edge Refinishing said, “I think that once customers hear about this plan, they will be anxious to take advantage of it. It's a win-win situation for them. If you're in an accident that requires you to get your vehicle repaired, the last thing you want to face is paying a high deductible. With a little pre-planning, you can waive it for way less than it would cost you to come up with the $500 or $1000 deductible. In addition, customers can save money right off the bat, lowering their insurance rates by raising their deductible, even if they are never in an accident.”
There are three tiers to the waiver deductible plan:
Gold – $275 for a one-time use, $500 deductible waiver, good for up to 5 years.
Platinum - $425 for an unlimited time use, $500 deductible waiver.
Diamond - $699 for an unlimited time use, $1000 deductible waiver.
Cutting Edge Refinishing is a full service auto body shop in Tucson, Arizona that specializes in collision repair, custom paint (including graphics and airbrushing on autos and motorcycles), restorations, and RV body and paint repair.
For more information on Cutting Edge Refinishing, or current trends in the auto body repair industry visit Cutting Edge Refinishing online at http://www.cuttingedgeref.com.