These courses are perfect for individuals with an interest in learning more about graphic and web design with skills they can put to use at work right away
New York, NY (PRWEB) August 02, 2013
NetCom Learning, an authorized Adobe training partner, announces new training options for learning Adobe applications. New standard two-day product specific training classes are now available for:
•Adobe Acrobat XI
- Adobe InDesign CS6
- Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Adobe Illustrator CS6
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
- Adobe Flash CS6
These are new training options in Adobe applications that are in addition to the twelve-day training for Adobe Graphic and Web Designer CS6, which includes InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Flash. With the new training options, individuals will be able to learn new skills that will improve business efficiency and offer an introduction into the areas of graphic and web design. These classes are suitable for beginners with some computer background and a foundational understanding of Adobe applications. Individuals will be able to take the classes from anywhere in the world via Live Online training.
“These new shorter training courses in Adobe products provide individuals with a way to improve their graphic and web design skills without having to take an in depth course that is geared toward certification,” said Russell Sarder, CEO of NetCom Learning. “These courses are perfect for individuals with an interest in learning more about graphic and web design with skills they can put to use at work right away,” said Sarder.
Free Skill Assessment
All students interested in the two day Adobe applications courseware are asked to take a free skill assessment test to ensure student success. The tests provide an objective measure of a student skill level and help determine whether the classes will be a good fit. The assessment test also ensures that all the students in a class will be at a comparable skill level.
Why take Adobe training with NetCom Learning?
NetCom Learning is the most trusted name in business and IT training and offers top notch instructors with an average of 16 years of experience and vendor approved coursework offering certification preparation for a variety of vendor certifications. NetCom Learning is an authorized Adobe training partner and an award winning training company. NetCom Learning instructors who routinely achieve high ratings from their students possess an average of 16 years of experience and a cumulative average of more than 10,500 years' experience in the field of their expertise. Instructors carry an average instructor evaluation of 8.6 out of 9, one of the highest instructor evaluations in the industry. The high quality of training has resulted in over 2,000 testimonials and a 96% customer satisfaction rate with those customers indicating they would recommend NetCom Learning to others.
NetCom Learning offers Savings Programs which provide different options for both organizational and individual clients to economically obtain the training they need.
- Learning Voucher Pass is available to help organizations and individuals manage their training budget on a per day basis.
- Learning Saving Pass provides flexibility and helps extend an organization's training budget, an organization prepays for training needs then NetCom Learning provides matching funds up to 100% based on the size of the purchase.
- Learning Course Pass gives organizations the flexibility they need to get their staff trained in an economical manner that comes with customized reporting capabilities to track training expenditures and progress.
Upcoming Abode Training Events
The new Adobe training packages can be taken Live Online, in private onsite training, private individual training or in a standard classroom setting.
- September 30 - Adobe Acrobat XI Pro
- August 19 – Adobe Graphic and Web Designer CS6 (InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Flash)
- October 2 – Adobe InDesign CS6
- October 4 - Adobe Photoshop CS6
- October 7 - Adobe Illustrator CS6
- October 9 - Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
- October 21 – Adobe Graphic and Web Designer CS6 (InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Flash)
- November 4 - Adobe Acrobat XI Pro
- November 6 - Adobe InDesign CS6
- November 8 - Adobe Photoshop CS6
- November 11 - Adobe Illustrator CS6
- November 13 - Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
To learn more about Adobe training events visit http://www.netcomlearning.com/vendors/26/Adobe-training.html?advid=412 or contact us at info(at)netcomlearning(dot)com or 888-563-8266.
About NetCom Learning
NetCom Learning is the innovative leader in IT, business and executive training to companies, individuals, and government agencies. Since its inception in 1998, NetCom Learning has trained over 80 percent of the Fortune 100, serviced over 45,500 business customers, and advanced the skills of more than 71,000 professionals through hands-on, expert-led training, while maintaining an average instructor evaluation score of 8.6 out of 9. NetCom Learning was recognized by Microsoft Corporation as its Worldwide Training Partner of the Year and named thrice to Inc. Magazine's list of fastest growing private companies in America. The organization was also recently named to the 2012 Top 20 IT Training Companies by TrainingIndustry.com and was named "Company of the Year" by the American Business Awards.
The purpose of NetCom Learning is to promote the values of lifelong learning.