Dubai, United Arab Emirates (PRWEB) August 18, 2013
Weight gain can have a dramatic affect the lives of many women. Dieting can be difficult. Finding time to exercise can be nearly impossible. Busy careers with family commitments combined with changes in lifestyle can lead to steady weight gain. A residential boot camp is ideal for weight-loss within a short time scale. Here are five reasons to stay at a boot-camp in Dubai.
1. Privacy. The rural mountains surrounding Dubai provides an ideal setting to lose weight and get much fitter. Thirty minutes away from the centre of Dubai lie quiet villages. Where the Hajar mountains meet sand dunes and mangroves merge with the sea of the Arabian Gulf, peace and tranquility can be found.
2. A ladies only environment. Naturally it is easier for women to feel more comfortable while exercising in an all female environment with all female instructors catering to the Middle Eastern area.
3. An excellent hub for the Middle East. Traveling to the United Arab Emirates could not be easier. Dubai International Airport houses Emirates Airlines. Abu Dhabi International airport is home to Etihad Airways. Both are award winning airlines with excellent flights from all over the world to the United Arab Emirates.
4. A stunning Location. The Hajjar mountains, wadi's, mangroves and beautiful sand dunes makes weight-loss and exercising an inspirational and motivational experience.
5. A marvelous shopping experience. The most obvious result of a residential boot camp is the weight-loss that is achieved. Resulting in an entirely new wardrobe of clothes to fit a slimmer frame. Dubai Mall and Mall of the Emirates offer excellent shopping services.
If you would like to learn more about losing weight in Dubai with a residential boot camp contact the experts at the Dubai Desert Boot Camp. They can be contacted through their web-siite DubaiDesertBootCamp.com They are also socially active and interact with clients via YouTube, FaceBook and Twitter.