What separates Epic from other wholesalers, beyond the highest commissions in the industry, is our attention to detail, extensive market relationships, superior customer service and creative approach to coverages." Ron Cooperman, CEO
Moorestown, NJ (PRWEB) August 26, 2013
Epic Intermediaries, a wholesale broker specializing in Public Entity Insurance and Self-insured Workers’ Compensation Insurance has again expanded operations with the addition of Alan Lewis, a Business Development Specialist, based in Chicago. Alan is an Underwriting and Production Specialist with a focus on complex account analysis. He is skilled at underwriting and analyzing various methods of risk sharing such as Captives, Pools, Risk Retention Groups, and Risk Purchasing Groups, which are often used to meet our client’s risk management goals.
Ron Cooperman, Epic Intermediaries CEO commented, "We're delighted to add an insurance professional of Alan's caliber to our growing Epic Intermediaries team. Alan's extensive background and network will help organizations seeking to improve coverages and reduce costs for Public Entities and Self-insured Workers' Compensation Insurance." Alan’s years of experience as an underwriter have given him a broad background and knowledge base in both insurance and reinsurance. Alan uses his underwriting background to deliver and communicate the aspects of sometimes-complicated risk management and insurance products as simple solutions for risk transfer, risk control and risk financing.
Alan is well known in the industry for both his business accomplishments and involvement in multiple industry organizations. He holds a Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter designation (CPCU), an Associate in Insurance Accounting and Finance (AIAF), an Associate in Risk Management (ARM), an Associate in Risk Management for Public Entities (ARM-P), an Associate in Reinsurance (ARe), an Associate in Regulation and Compliance (ARC), an Associate in Underwriting (AU), an Associate in Surplus Lines Insurance (ASLI), and a Registered Professional Liability Underwriter (RPLU) designation. He also holds a certification in Risk Management for Public Entities (RMPE).
Epic Intermediaries is the premier Public Entity wholesale brokerage firm specializing in Self-insured Workers' Compensation and Pooling risks. Our goal is to increase the bottom line of our retail brokers. What separates Epic from the pack is the following:
- Commissions - Epic is privately owned and pays the highest commissions in the industry.
- Attention to Detail - No submission leaves this office without extensive review to ensure underwriters are eager to receive a complete and comprehensive submission.
- Market relationships - Epic maintains excellent relationships with all markets serving the public entity marketplace. This is accomplished by respecting underwriters time, with accurate and detailed submissions.
- Customer service - Epic is big on communication, we work strategically and collaboratively with our broker community to achieve the best results.
- Creativity - Epic does not provide brokers with plain vanilla quotes, we work with brokers to create innovative solutions.
- Alignment - The Epic team is rewarded by placing business and closely aligning themselves with our valued clients.
For more information on Epic Intermediaries, the premier wholesale broker specializing in Public Entity Insurance and Self-insured Workers’ Compensation Insurance call us at: (856) 380-0217.