London,UK (PRWEB) August 02, 2013
In 2012, the EU alkyd resins production in value terms reached nearly EUR 668.3 million, while the production volume totaled more than 464,000 tonnes. Germany, Italy and the Netherlands are the top three alkyd resins manufacturing countries, together accounting for more than 63% of the EU total output. Alkyd resins exports prevailed over imports in the EU in 2012.
The EU alkyd resins production is forecast to witness slight growth until 2015, and then it is anticipated to decline trough to 2018. In 2015, the alkyd resins production by volume is predicted to amount to almost 473,000 tonnes.
In-demand research study “Alkyd Resins: European Union Market Outlook 2013 and Forecast till 2018” worked out by Business Analytic Center (BAC) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Alkyd Resins: European Union Market Outlook 2013 and Forecast till 2018
Published: July, 2013
Price: US$ 1,800.00
The report provides an insightful overview of the EU market for alkyd resins. It sheds lights on the historic background and present state of the market, uncovers essential qualitative and quantitative data on the market performance, and also covers key market trends and issues. The research study discloses information on the production and consumption both in the EU and by individual country, presents foreign trade statistics and reviews price fluctuations. The report profiles the leading EU producers and suppliers of alkyd resins as well as offers details on the major regional consumers. Moreover, future forecast for the market development up to 2017 is at hand in the study.
- Vital information on the alkyd resins including their properties, uses, manufacturing process, etc.
- Extensive analysis of the EU market for alkyd resins.
- Data on the production and consumption.
- Foreign trade statistics and review of the regional price fluctuations.
- Country markets analyses.
- Overview of the leading suppliers.
- Information on the major alkyd resins consumers in the EU countries.
- Forecast up to 2017 for the EU alkyd resins market.
More in-demand research studies by the publisher can be found at BAC page.