In addition to monitoring the changes in the C-Suite, we’ll provide links to detailed profiles and bios, as well as links to actual employment contracts as filed with the SEC.
Redwood City, CA (PRWEB) August 02, 2013
Equilar, the leader in executive compensation and corporate governance data, today announced the expansion of its Behind The Numbers video channel to feature weekly updates of the most influential executive new hires, promotions, and resignations.
“With this expansion, Behind The Numbers provides a deeper look into the latest compensation and employment trends of today’s corporate leaders,” said Aaron Boyd, Equilar’s Director of Governance Research. “In addition to monitoring the changes in the C-Suite, we’ll provide links to detailed profiles and bios, as well as links to actual employment contracts as filed with the SEC.”
This week’s leadership changes include individuals from the Technology, Media, and Retail industries.
According to an 8-K filed on July 19 by Polycom, Andrew Miller resigned as CEO and President effective 7/19/2013. Details of his separation agreement include:
- Lump sum payment of $500,000
- Eligibility to receive bonus for the first half of 2013, subject to the terms of the company’s Performance Bonus Plan
- Equity awards that are unvested as of 8/15/2013 will be forfeited permanently
The same 8-K filed by Polycom states that Kevin Parker was named Interim CEO and President effective 7/19/2013. Mr. Parker is currently Chairman of the Board and will continue to serve in that role. He was previously President and CEO of Deltek.
Details of his employment agreement include:
- $35,000 monthly base salary with an annual target bonus opportunity of 100% of actual earned base salary
- Equity award comprised of 98,700 restricted stock units with grant date value of $1,103,466
- Equity award comprised of 98,700 performance shares subject to vest based on TSR with grant date value of $1,103,466
According to an 8-K filed on July 25 by Time Warner Cable, Glenn A. Britt will retire as Chairman and CEO of Time Warner Cable effective 12/31/2013.
Details of his separation agreement include:
- All unvested stock options and RSUs, valued at $50,032,191 as of 12/31/2012, will become fully vested.
According to an 8-K filed on July 23 by SUPERVALU, Bruce Besanko was named EVP and CFO effective 8/7/2013. Mr. Besanko joins the company from OfficeMax, where he served as EVP, CFO, and Chief Administrative Officer.
Details of his employment agreement:
- Annual base salary of no less than $675,000, subject to a one time increase by the Leadership Development & Compensation Committee
- Signing bonus of $1,500,000
- Annual cash bonus target equal to 100% of base salary
- Option award to acquire 225,000 shares of SUPERVALU common stock with estimated value of $691,766 on date of transition announcement, becoming exercisable over three years
- Equity award comprised of 225,000 restricted stock units valued at $1,739,250 on date of transition announcement, time vesting over three years
Equilar is the leading provider of executive compensation and corporate governance data and measurement tools to corporations, nonprofits, consulting firms, institutional investors, and the media. Using its extensive database, Equilar allows clients to accurately benchmark and track executive and board compensation, equity grants, award policies, and compensation practices. Equilar’s C-Suite mapping technology also reveals business networking opportunities by identifying pathways to executives and board members at companies of interest. Equilar’s research has been consistently cited by Bloomberg, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and other leading media outlets.
For more information on Equilar, please contact:
Via Aquino, (650) 241-6697, vaquino(at)equilar(dot)com