We are proud of our record of innovation to help clients address pressing challenges in a complex industry. Today’s EchoAccess solution enables improved access to care and provides meaningful tools to improve population health.
San Diego, California (PRWEB) August 21, 2013
2013 commemorates HealthLine Systems’ 27th year of bringing fresh contact center solutions to healthcare with a series of industry firsts: the first integrated physician and service referral solution, the first revenue reconciliation tool, the first automated telephonic and direct mail outbound solution, the first software to offer clinical guideline protocols from world-renowned Cleveland Clinic, the first Internet-based physician-finder and class registration application, and the first fully Web-enabled contact center solution with a Web-browser user interface.
HealthLine Systems’ CEO Dan Littrell commented, "We are proud of our record of innovation to help clients address pressing challenges in a complex industry. Today’s EchoAccess solution enables improved access to care and provides meaningful tools to improve population health."
EchoAccess supports population health improvement
Reduce avoidable readmissions with outbound call queuing and documentation system for discharge follow-up calls; triage to clinically appropriate care; streamline transitions of care; provide personalized navigation; eliminate roadblocks to care with shorter appointment wait times; support one-call preregistration; reduce call processing time; document kept appointments; deploy physician-to-physician consult with one-call physician access to specialists; and protect tax-exempt status by documenting non-compensated community benefit.
A quarter century of HealthLine Systems’ innovations for call centers
- First installed in early 1986; Automated physician referral
- First to market, released in late 1986; Automated healthcare services/class referral
- Released in late 1987; Marketing tracking, patient satisfaction surveys
SeniorLine™ / MemberLine™
- Released in 1988; Managed senior/affinity membership marketing
- Released in 1988; First revenue reconciliation tool
- First to market, released in 1989; Automated telephonic and direct mail outbound
- Released in 1989 (MEDINFO protocols); Managed telephone triage
Sharp Focus® / Cleveland Clinic clinical content
- 1990: MEDINFO acquired by The Nurses’ Station
- 1997: TNS acquired by Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- 1998: Cleveland Clinic clinical guideline protocols available in Sharp Focus — another industry first
- Released in 1995; Set new industry standard for integration of marketing, education and world class clinical content
- Provides an integrated system including referrals, class registration, outbound, membership, survey, clinical guideline protocols and revenue reconciliation
Sharp Focus for the Net™
- Released in 2000
- Industry’s first Internet-based physician finder and class registration application
- Delivers 24/7 access to a directory of physicians, registration for events, enrollment in one or multiple classes; all with the option of online survey feedback
- Accomplish more interactions without a corresponding increase in FTEs
- Released in 2007; First fully Web-enabled solution with Web-browser interface
- Evidence-based clinical content from world-renowned Cleveland Clinic
- Enables a contact center communication hub to support population health improvement
About HealthLine Systems
HealthLine Systems’ (HealthLine) specialized software packages and related consulting services enable health networks and managed care organizations to tackle their specific challenges in the areas of physician and provider credentialing, quality improvement, and streamlined access through a contact center communication hub.
HealthLine clients include more than one thousand distinguished healthcare organizations in all 50 states, Canada, and Mexico. Serving clients since 1985, HealthLine has demonstrated the ability to anticipate industry challenges and to deliver superior technologies to address them.
HealthLine software systems are offered as either cloud (hosted) or installed solutions. For more information about HealthLine Systems and the EchoAccess contact center solution, please visit http://www.healthlinesystems.com.